PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a good but cheap car hire company in Los Cristianos, Tenerife?

bern
07-06-2011, 22:52
hi,
im looking for car hire for two weeks in July,im based in Los Christianos,can anyone recommend a good but cheap car hire company.Do they require deposits, credit card etc. any help would be gratefull.

Thanks

Bern

with cheese
07-06-2011, 22:57
Autoreisen from the airport.

Susief
07-06-2011, 23:01
Autoreisen from the airport.

www.Autoreisen.es or Orcar are the same company! Based at airport and you don't pay for car until you pick up. Pay with credit card (not sure about debit card) good price and no hidden extras!
Get car half full, take back half full!

bern
07-06-2011, 23:21
Hi

Thanks, I will check that out.

Regards

Bern:lol:

BrianT
01-10-2011, 21:03
Hi can anybody confirm what time Autoreisen office at royal Gardens opens in the morning, thinking about just poping into office instead of booking on line, only looking for 2 / 3 day hire (type A / B) and what choice of cars they normally have there.

Thanks.

theslaters
02-10-2011, 14:40
You wont get the same prices in the office i know from last time we were out but the very nice lady let me use her computer to book online 10 min later we had our car with a very good discount,we have used them 5/6 time always very good what you see is what you pay even baby car seats if you need them...