PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex?

DaveRF
07-06-2011, 23:11
I've always wanted to know what it would feel like to be a woman.

So I filled a handbag full of make-up and receipts, then crashed my car into a fence. I then swore at the fence and blamed my husband for not telling me it was there and stopped speaking to him for 3 months.

christa
07-06-2011, 23:25
OMG gonna love this one!

When hubby is looking for something (especially in the fridge) if it doesn't leap out at him (ie: he has to move stuff out of the way) its obviously NOT IN THERE!
Or, when it comes to washing up, there is always ALWAYS at least one INVISIBLE item that doesn't get done! or the worktop doesn't get wiped down. Now... the worktop thing is not a problem for guys in UK but as some of you know... crumbs are extremely attractive to ANTS.

cainaries
07-06-2011, 23:28
OMG gonna love this one!

When hubby is looking for something (especially in the fridge) if it doesn't leap out at him (ie: he has to move stuff out of the way) its obviously NOT IN THERE!
Or, when it comes to washing up, there is always ALWAYS at least one INVISIBLE item that doesn't get done! or the worktop doesn't get wiped down. Now... the worktop thing is not a problem for guys in UK but as some of you know... crumbs are extremely attractive to ANTS.
OH always says 'oh you HID it in there ..' whatever it is that he is looking for in the fridge, cupboard, wardrobe, etc.

It must be so nice to talk and be listened to instead of criticised or ignored .. OP should try it, speak and be ignored or shouted down ... he has no idea.

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 23:36
I think I already know since the dragon got ill. Cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, answering the phone, making tea, taking out the rubbish, opening the door for me, etc. etc.

I wouldn't be a woman for a King's ransom...

christa
07-06-2011, 23:37
OH always says 'oh you HID it in there ..' whatever it is that he is looking for in the fridge, cupboard, wardrobe, etc.

It must be so nice to talk and be listened to instead of criticised or ignored .. OP should try it, speak and be ignored or shouted down ... he has no idea.
Haha.... Oh yes, I forgot how we HIDE stuff, or put stuff away in the wrong place !!!!!!! whats the right place???
Yes Dave, driving the car is always a great topic of conversation! especially when it comes to using the indicators!!! My OH only uses them when the Policia are within eyesight. Thinks he doesn't need them otherwise.............. is this a bloke thing?

Greg
07-06-2011, 23:41
not using indicators is a very bloke thing....... so is being able to park and read a map without turning it upside down!

Sylla
07-06-2011, 23:43
Yes looking for hidden stuff is a classic .....! and the house has to be turned upside down , before it is obvious it is right infront of him ! :eyebrows:

christa
07-06-2011, 23:57
browsing the Tenerife Forum

I am:
Friendly

Chayofa
Thanks

not using indicators is a very bloke thing....... so is being able to park and read a map without turning it upside down!

parkings a doddle, I don't get intimidated by anyone behind me, I will quite happily take as much time as I need. Have even gotten out of the car on occasion and told Mr. impatient boll*kx behind to pretend I'm his mother!!!!! Read a map??? nah, there are devices for that nowadays. :)

Mawkin
08-06-2011, 00:13
The female sex always find the clothes and shoe shops without any problems but are never able to find a fuel pump.

The only reason us men can never find any thing is you are always tidy up and never leaving it where we left it on the kitchen table.

christa
08-06-2011, 00:48
The female sex always find the clothes and shoe shops without any problems but are never able to find a fuel pump.

The only reason us men can never find any thing is you are always tidy up and never leaving it where we left it on the kitchen table.

Yes, I agree with you on the clothes and shoe shops, its in our Jeans!!! I mean genes. Fuel pump? whats one of them!
If we left everything on the kitchen table, none of us would be able to sit down and eat!!! :)

with cheese
08-06-2011, 07:56
Men can pick their noses and scratch their nuts, women have too many hang ups t do it for us.

reggie
08-06-2011, 08:17
Yes, I agree with you on the clothes and shoe shops, its in our Jeans!!! I mean genes. Fuel pump? whats one of them!
If we left everything on the kitchen table, none of us would be able to sit down and eat!!! :)

Sit down to eat ?, there you go wasting time sitting down, things to be done, like gardening, painting, earning money so you lot can blow it on shoes, dont know your born, must be great being a female, bone idle the lot of you, I work 23 hours a day,just to keep my female happy, for about 20 minutes, Pffft i could go on,

with cheese
08-06-2011, 08:32
She said you only last 5 minutes

Brian
08-06-2011, 09:59
You would perspire instead of sweat and of course you would never fart!

christa
08-06-2011, 10:22
Men can pick their noses and scratch their nuts.

Not at the same time though, multitasking is a woman thing! :p:p:lol: