PDA

View Full Version : Other Are 'Tenerife Solicitors' still trading?

Tom & Sharon
05-11-2011, 16:48
For the last couple of days, I have been trying to contact Tenerife Solicitors.

The phone has been going to ansaphone, but I have left messages and sent them an email, all to no avail.

Does anyone know the reason for this? Have they gone on holiday, ceased trading or just don't respond to enquiries?

cazzi
05-11-2011, 17:49
i have been dealing with these solicitors for some time, and at times have found them a little slow at coming forward but i am sure they are still trading, you could try contacting the owner john hatrick at their email address, i am sure their holidays have been and gone now !! hope this helps........has anyone else got anything to say about these guys ? good or bad ?? would be interested to know, thanx cazzi

doreen
05-11-2011, 18:06
Still trading ... maybe they took a few days at the traditional Puente - most of Tenerife seems to have :)

primrose
05-11-2011, 18:33
Still trading ... maybe they took a few days at the traditional Puente - most of Tenerife seems to have :)

I phoned them with a query,they took all the details said they would ring back but never heard from them so not sure if they don't want work or somebody is getting paid for a job they are not capable of.

casabonny
07-11-2011, 12:32
For the last couple of days, I have been trying to contact Tenerife Solicitors.

The phone has been going to ansaphone, but I have left messages and sent them an email, all to no avail.

Does anyone know the reason for this? Have they gone on holiday, ceased trading or just don't respond to enquiries?
They are advertising for a bi lingaul secretary so maybe thats the reason !Solicitors dont do reception work .

primrose
07-11-2011, 12:44
They are advertising for a bi lingaul secretary so maybe thats the reason !Solicitors dont do reception work .

So having got my details why didn't they ring me back,I just wanted to know if they could sort Power of Attorney out for me and would have thought that would be easy money for a Solicitor and if they couldn't do it how hard would it have been to pick a phone up and let me know, not a very professional way to run a business when you think answering the phone is beneath you.

Tom & Sharon
07-11-2011, 13:45
So having got my details why didn't they ring me back,I just wanted to know if they could sort Power of Attorney out for me and would have thought that would be easy money for a Solicitor and if they couldn't do it how hard would it have been to pick a phone up and let me know, not a very professional way to run a business when you think answering the phone is beneath you.

I phoned them this morning and they did answer the phone, but weren't much help to be honest.

They still haven't responded to my email or message though, and I didn't tell them I'd left any, so if I hadn't rung them again, I'd still be waiting!

casabonny
07-11-2011, 15:43
Thats just my opinion and might not be the reason but to me it seems a fairly logical explanation:cheeky:

fonica
08-11-2011, 13:18
You can do a "PODER" power of attorney with a Notario and it will be a lot cheaper.You need to take your ID documents(passport/nie) together with the person who you wish to have the PODER(and their paperwork), to any Notario and they will prepare and sign the relevent document.If you go to a lawyer for a PODER he will just take you to the Notario and then put his costs on top of the bill.