PDA

View Full Version : Other Is there a mother and toddlers group in south Tenerife?

marilyndaisy
07-11-2011, 16:00
hi

i have become a new mummy my little boy is almost 5wks old. i.m lookin 4 a mother n toddlers group if there is one. i.d also like sum info on nurseys n childcare thks

CBS
07-11-2011, 16:57
Many congratulations on your new arrival. I was in the same place as you almost 4 years ago. The mother and baby group (baby club as I knew it) in Coral Mar square is great. Please don't let the fact that its a church group put you off. Your faith is never asked about. They are very welcoming and helpful.

I put my son with a local lady, who has a 2 year old herself. She looks after about 4 or 5 other children in her apartment (it has a huge terrace that has been turned over to a play area for the children). She can be best described as a "natural Mum". Love her to bits (she speaks no English, but we get by!!) Her Mum is always on hand to help too. I can not recomend her highly enough. My son (who now goes to school) still goes to her in the afternoons, and loves his time there. She is based in Las Rossas near to Las Galletas. Please PM for any more information.

Enjoy your sleepless nights.....!! Believe me the best is yet to come.

Mrs CBS

marilyndaisy
11-11-2011, 12:43
thks for the info thats great will check out the one in los crist has thats where i live
thks again

thks for the info yeah please send me her details i'm guessin she's spanish was thinkin of when the time comes putting my little finley into spanish school think this will be better for him so this might be helpful.
thks for the info n yeah the sleepless nights .... still think he's great though lol x

Krazy
14-11-2011, 21:09
thks for the info thats great will check out the one in los crist has thats where i live
thks again

thks for the info yeah please send me her details i'm guessin she's spanish was thinkin of when the time comes putting my little finley into spanish school think this will be better for him so this might be helpful.
thks for the info n yeah the sleepless nights .... still think he's great though lol x

Hi, I think I might come along as my Twin girls are 7 weeks , and need to get out and meet other Mums .

lozzie1821
14-11-2011, 21:38
the mums who go to the one on the apolo meet at the bakery beforehand for coffee..

emmalu
05-02-2012, 02:25
Hi, moved to El Medano not long ago, have a 2 year old girl, anyone know of any mother and toddler groups around the area?? thanks

lewis
02-03-2012, 22:41
Hi ,

My son is Lewis is 15 weeks and want to go to the group in Los Cris as just moved and would like to get to know others, especially as my partner will be working.

Is the one in los cris still on at the same time?

Thanks Joy

sunseeker
03-03-2012, 17:09
the one in los cris is in the apolo center in the christian fellowship.

lewis
04-03-2012, 20:23
Yes the one at teh apolo center

mamy
24-07-2012, 01:39
Hello I have a 2 years old baby, we are in Tenerife south, is there any mum/babies around El Medano speaking in english and willing to meet?
I read a post with meetings for baby groups, are still valid?

mamy
24-07-2012, 22:18
Thanks a lot. I will try to make it, even if I don't have idea where this place it is. No problem at all with the church, by the way. How is it, living in Tenerife?