View Full Version : Bars Hereford Bull, Las Americas, Tenerife

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 00:16
Have you visited this bar. How was it?

We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

mini--c
08-06-2011, 01:17
i had a post in this yesterday what happened?!!

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 01:38
i had a post in this yesterday what happened?!!

We lost the whole review thread to cyberspace (remember we are only a week old and are still trying to sort stuff and a gremlin jumped here)

I am in the process of starting all the original threads from memory.

It is a new thread, replying to your original question, so all the posts were lost, nothing has been removed,

Sorry and all that but we are trying our best....

mini--c
08-06-2011, 01:42
no prob i seen the thread u posted after i posted this,

I was there about 4 or 5 years ago loved the pub, think i even sang one nite ha they use to have a singing comp on for money and play ur cards right for money and bottles of wine! we got to no the bar lady while over there and even posted something for her to england from ireland, cant remember her name tho she was a small brown haired girl with glasses

angel55
09-06-2011, 01:46
not there ????

uptowngirl
09-06-2011, 02:36
It USED to be the best bar in PDLA.................................

warbey
09-06-2011, 19:25
It USED to be the best bar in PDLA.................................

From most Others That would take some believing

uptowngirl
09-06-2011, 19:40
From most Others That would take some believing

lol, I wrote that response in the early hours................................ after I realised the old thread had gone.

It USED to be a very very busy bar.................... you didn't used to be able to get a seat unless you were in there by 9, compere and at least one, but usually 2 cabarets each night.................

Now, no cabaret................ just a wee bit of karaoke:confused:

mini--c
09-06-2011, 23:44
how come it went so bad?

mini--c
16-07-2011, 01:18
I went one night with the other half had one drink and left, when the bar man starts shouting at what first I thought was a customer but then found out was staff/partner we left, wasnt many people but with that carry on im not suprised

TommyMac
08-12-2011, 15:23
I went to this bar most afternoons when I was staying in Parque Santiago 2, they had sport on the screens every day & showed all the Horse Racing from back home which is what I was looking for. I cant speak about evening entertainment but I would certainly visit there again - it was busy every day I went in.