PDA

View Full Version : Charity Notice LIve Arico Gift Cards, your solution for the impossible Xmas pressie.

SuzyQ
08-11-2011, 03:28
Dont know what to buy the person who has everything? Stress no more, Live Arico Gift Cards to the rescue. I will admit to completely nicking the idea from Oxfam, but its THE in thing in the UK, and in a nutshell this is how it works -

Instead of buying a gift, buy a GIFT CARD.

€10 = "I didnt know what to buy you this year, so I bought the dogs of Live Arico a sack of food instead"

€25 = An expensive bottle of wine wont keep four dogs free of parasites for a month, so I bought you this instead.

....you get the idea. We have €50 to sterilise a male and €75 to sterilise a female.

All cards will be downloadable from our website.

What do you think, will it take off here? x

caroletenerife
10-11-2011, 01:50
We can but try Suzy, My sister and I have done it with Oxfam, it makes more sense than yet another tin of bl**dy Quality Street. She once bought me 6 chickens for an African family...best present i ever had xxx

SuzyQ
15-11-2011, 03:09
haha!! I agree. Xmas cards also ready to roll, two lovely designs hand drawn by the talented Alison Sturgess. €3.50 for a pack of 5, €10 for three packs. Order yours via PM, ditto the gift cards, go on, break the mould, buy your best mate a sack of dog food for Xmas!!! x

SuzyQ
13-12-2011, 03:05
Hey the gift cards are really going well, especially the €10 "sack of dog food" ones.
Beautifully illustrated, the cards are €3, €10 and a minimum €50 for the sterilisation ones, as I will personally ensure that the money from these goes to the neutering campaign. PM for more details or to get yours, I will deliver. The IN thing in the UK for the ideal gift for the person who has everything :)