We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

tonypub
08-06-2011, 02:57
fantastic host in mr trotter

browngirlinring
12-06-2011, 21:45
fantastic host in mr trotter

lovely people who run this bar. used to be rammed every night years ago, mainly by the older generation, who loved the pew like seating. place is always empty now, they must all be dead now. still lovely immaculately clean place.

Davethepubsinger
09-08-2011, 15:18
Try the quiz nights on Sundays and Wednesdays. The quiz master is very good and the quiz is challenging but not difficult.

Harmonicaman
09-08-2011, 15:31
Try the quiz nights on Sundays and Wednesdays. The quiz master is very good and the quiz is challenging but not difficult.

Haha! Bit of an oxymoron there Dave.:cheeky:

TOTO 99
09-08-2011, 15:34
[/COLOR][/B]

Haha! Bit of an oxymoron there Dave.:cheeky:

Quiz question 1: What is an oxymoron? lol

The Monk is a top bar.

Harmonicaman
09-08-2011, 15:37
Quiz question 1: What is an oxymoron? lol

The Monk is a top bar.

Haha! An "oxymoron" is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms. Like "challenging" and "not difficult".:)

TOTO 99
09-08-2011, 15:40
Haha! An "oxymoron" is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms. Like "challenging" and "not difficult".:)

I thought it was the stuff Jimbo breathed in..:laugh:

Harmonicaman
09-08-2011, 15:46
I thought it was the stuff Jimbo breathed in..:laugh:

Haha! You do realise he'll see this?:)

jewels
10-08-2011, 00:17
Great bar,might not be as busy as it used to be,but always the same welcome.Its really picked up again lately the terrace has been so packed they have had to find more chairs and tables for in front of the bread shop.

Angusjim
07-11-2015, 11:47
TOTO time you were back there, it was not busy when we passed on Wednesday I think they could do with a week oh the Warrrington pish heids tp bolster their takings:c2::c2:

TOTO 99
07-11-2015, 12:05
TOTO time you were back there, it was not busy when we passed on Wednesday I think they could do with a week oh the Warrrington pish heids tp bolster their takings:c2::c2:

Funny you should say that.....
The Warrington exodus began in earnest yesterday. A handful left last week, and about twenty bowlers flew out yesterday for a few games in the sun. Believe me, they might be getting on a bit but they know how to drink. The Monk will do well out of them.

I guess a lot of them will be heading home when my mob start making their way on the 18th to make sure sales are kept up....:cheers:

Angusjim
07-11-2015, 12:09
Funny you should say that.....
The Warrington exodus began in earnest yesterday. A handful left last week, and about twenty bowlers flew out yesterday for a few games in the sun. Believe me, they might be getting on a bit but they know how to drink. The Monk will do well out of them.

I guess a lot of them will be heading home when my mob start making their way on the 18th to make sure sales are kept up....:cheers:

And also I would imagine a big boost to the illegal letting market:laugh::laugh: