PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to buy Christmas decorations in south Tenerife?

poshbird22
09-11-2011, 17:07
This will be our first Christmas here. Where do you guys buy decorations etc.... in the South. Cheers:tiphat:

wolvesfc1
09-11-2011, 17:44
all the chinese shops sell decs/trees/rope lights etc there are shops all over,where are you staying?can maybe point out your nearest shop.

slodgedad
09-11-2011, 17:54
all the chinese shops sell decs/trees/rope lights etc there are shops all over,where are you staying?can maybe point out your nearest shop.

That would be my tip too.

They seem to sell all that you need, maybe cheapy stuff, but good enough..

Suej
09-11-2011, 18:18
That would be my tip too.

They seem to sell all that you need, maybe cheapy stuff, but good enough..

If you want more upmarket decorations you should look in Carolan in Las Chafiras! pricey but a few bits from there can make a difference to the overall effect! Canīt wait to start getting the decs out!:goodluck:

cgs
09-11-2011, 19:49
Hi if you want dec like you get in uk then leroy merlin in santa cruz or sometime ikea. I get most of my decorations from ebay sent to here(not heavy ones)

poshbird22
10-11-2011, 09:43
Los Cristianos, by El Mirador.

I thought it was really expensive to get stuff sent over??? cheers for the info

cgs
10-11-2011, 22:35
Hi its not always expensive just depends on the seller last year I got 20 top of the range xmas decoration from ebay and some tinsel for 4 pounds and then 4 pounds delivery and considering some of the prices or some of the crap they sell here I think its a great buy! Takes a good couple of weeks sometimes to get here sometimes its here in 5 days just depends.