PDA

View Full Version : Other What is there to do in Las Americas, Tenerife?

nezi
09-11-2011, 22:21
just under 3 weeks (27th Nov) until we arrive in Tenerife for a nice weeks holiday before christmas, its been a few years (7) since we were last in Tenerife and have a 5 year old with us this time, just wondering what there is for us to do in and around PDLA, need things to keep an active 5 year od ammused?

Any links to tour firms that do excursions would also be a help as we dont like paying the over inflated priced the holiday company charge.

What bars are good for entertainment and welcome families? and are reasonable for food?

Any good toy shops in PDLA?

Is it worth a trip to Santa Cruz? been before but cant remember much about it

Any other info would be great as well

cheers
Nezi

marbro8
09-11-2011, 22:50
welcome to the forum:tiphat: i wouldn't know about entertaining a 5 year old( although my wife would lol) but if you search the forum for places to eat and recommendations there are so many, siam park is a good day out, and so is loro park in Porto Del la cruise,the monkey park in los cris is also a good half day because you can actualy walk through some of the cages and feed the monkeys, if you do a top tip is take some fresh fruit and some bottles of water for the chimps,there is also a submarine experience but we have never tried it, but whatever you choose to do enjoy:wink:

AL JAY
09-11-2011, 22:58
Welcome to the forum, Take a peek at the link below for things to do etc, its run by Forum members!

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/

nezi
09-11-2011, 23:15
cheers AL JAY just had a wee look and looks reasonable.

mossy
10-11-2011, 12:12
cheers AL JAY just had a wee look and looks reasonable.
From my experience if you don't get 10% off excursions off the published prices move on to the next one.Online prices are not as cheap as you may think:welcome: