PDA

View Full Version : Where can a find an internet cafe and free WiFi in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife?

clifford149
10-11-2011, 00:01
Hi

can anyone advise places in this area

thankyou

Clifford

Megaloo
10-11-2011, 00:12
Hi

can anyone advise places in this area

thankyou

Clifford

IN the Town there is one on the otherside of the road to Stratfords the book shop the turning behind the Avenida, another just down from the Mazaroko Cafe (excuse spelling) turn down just past Pot Office it is opposite the Wok

alos fre Wifi in a lot of the bars in La Paz

dixie4
10-11-2011, 02:27
There is an excellent internet place, not a cafe but very cheap connection charges. It is almost half way between the Belair and the Pyramids shopping centre it is on the left.

Cafe Sandra in La Paz picks up the WiFi from the Pizza place next door. The Tennis club in La Paz also has WiFi but you have to ask for the code. The City bar also has WiFi but I have never been able to connect for some reason. (My error I think).

clifford149
11-11-2011, 12:55
Hi

thankyou can you advise street name

gracias

dixie4
11-11-2011, 13:33
The street name for cafe Sandra and the City bar is Calle Acevinos. The tennis club is Calle Habiscos and the internet shop called Cyber something is in Calle Valois.

Added after 7 minutes:

Just a quick thought if you tell us where you are or going to be located we might be able to help better. Puerto is quite sprawling to say the least.

clifford149
11-11-2011, 23:20
Hi

muchas gracias i will be staying west of Puerto in Romanitica....so there are several places closer than Puerto...any thoughts

regards

clifford

dixie4
11-11-2011, 23:41
Oh dear, a long way from the old town and La Paz for that matter.

My parents had a place in Romantica 2 for a number of years in the 1990s. It was a very German dominated area designed and built by the Germans for the Germans. Although today I am sure it is more multi national.

La Longera is your nearest town. I can not help with internet places in that area but can recommend the La Finca restaurant as somewhere worth visiting it is really good.

clifford149
12-11-2011, 00:24
Hi

yes all the reviews are in German but I can maange some german...I will also have a car...any internet cafes in punta brava? and what calle for la finca?

regards

Clifford

dixie4
12-11-2011, 22:23
La Finca restaurant is in Calle el Castillo in La Longera/ El Toscal. I think that you will have more chance finding an internet cafe in this area as it is quite a busy little Spanish town.

Punta Brava I think not, there is not a lot there regarding shops and things. Although if you want some of the best Langoustines around try Casa Acapulco it is just a window and a door in a back alley, (so please no asking for the street name I do not know it) the food is well known to be good at reasonable prices. It has been there for donkey's years so ask anyone for directions it is also known as Casa Maria's. She is the woman who has owned it for years..

Sputnikspouse
17-11-2011, 01:36
free internet in Macdonalds in Puerto also Macdonalds in Centro comercial La Villa

Redevo
21-11-2011, 18:12
Also in the Hotel Vas Vegas , i go and sit in the lobby and pick it up and Skype the family in the UK .

curriegirl
11-08-2012, 16:46
there is a great wee internet cafe in La longuera, just up from the church on the other side of the road.
He is very cheap. Doesn't speak much English, but we have managed for the last few years there.