View Full Version : Bars San Eugen's, San Eugenio, Tenerife

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 00:22
Have you visited this bar. How was it?

We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

with cheese
08-06-2011, 08:01
Brilliant, known Mike for years. Good night all nights but for a real daft night, Thursdays. You get your normal early session, then Mike, followed by Mad dog Dee Daniels, then Mike again then the Super Marlow...............if you haven't seen either of these acts then look them up.

Jackie Buyer
09-06-2011, 20:57
Your guaranteed a brilliant night at this bar, always visit when we're in Tenerife

DeedeeTipperary
14-07-2011, 15:15
This bar was just around the corner from where we were staying and we paid it a visit a few times .There was always a great crowd in there , great craic and good music . We loved the rod stewart impersonator and a motown singer . We skipped the Ronan Keating night :) , no offense to the man , and the drinks were reasonable .

Dutts
13-03-2013, 21:54
Not my cup of tea. Mike Carlton far too crude and disrespectful...... I enjoy a laugh with the best of them and enjoy most types of humour but hes taken it a bit far for me. Although some very talented acts. Food's not the best either

slodgedad
13-03-2013, 23:46
Not my cup of tea. Mike Carlton far too crude and disrespectful...... I enjoy a laugh with the best of them and enjoy most types of humour but hes taken it a bit far for me. Although some very talented acts. Food's not the best either

I thought Mike had left????

SVFUN
21-03-2013, 18:04
We walked past on the 15th and it had a picture of a new compere in the window ..? Cant agree with your opinion of Mike Carlton .you was in there wasnt you .last time i was in there i wasnt dragged in kicking and screaming we didnt have to go in :crazy:
Think youll find hes won a few awards as well ...somebody must like him ............we do

junglejim
21-03-2013, 19:09
Mikeīs gone and judging by the amount of personal items being sold by him , he ainīt staying on the Island - a great loss IMO .
It will be interesting to see how the bar does in his absence !Maybe Francisco the manager will smile more!

SVFUN
21-03-2013, 19:24
Thats a shame ..every bar in Americas could do with a compere like him ..Like you say wonder what percentage of the punters were in there to see Mike ...very high IMO ....Hope he pops up somewhere else