PDA

View Full Version : Bars and Restaurants Irish Times in Los Cristianos, Tenerife, reopened

Dave Crowley
10-11-2011, 09:46
Well folks the time has finally arrived under new ownership the Irish Times Los Cristianos shall reopen tomorrow, Friday 11/11/11..... After years in playing on stafe in the bar Derek and His wife Steff have taken over the bar..

Mark on guitar, percussions and vocals returns to join Derek on Keyboard to return Celtic ConFusion to it rightful place resident band in the Irish Times... A fun night full of great music preformed by the best group on the Island.. The Times is the only bar in Los Cristianos to have LIVE music 7 nights a week. It's the latest bar in Los Cristianos..

So come on down, have a drink and enjoy the 'atmosphere of a real irish pub with some of the best music you will hear anywhere in the world..
See you all soon....

michele
10-11-2011, 10:13
wishing you all good luck in your new venture..we will pop in and say hi next month ...x

sgd
11-11-2011, 09:25
This is great news, spoke to Derek and Steph last night and they have some great ideas for the bar! Tonight will be a fantastic night I am sure! Hope to see some of you down there later. It is simply Mo's birthday today and he said he may call in for a drink or three after his gig at the Kandi Lounge earlier in the evening!

tizzywizzy
11-11-2011, 11:26
This is great news and I wish them all the best. Happy birthday Mo btw

tifosi
11-11-2011, 12:20
Best of luck with the new venture !

irishmusico
11-11-2011, 13:44
Derek and Stephanie,Mark and everyone else.All the very best with you guys being back in the Times.I hope it goes well for you all.I will be in tonight,tomorrow,Sunday,Monday...............Just put a camp bed under a Guinness tap and that will be me sorted :)

Dave Crowley
18-11-2011, 02:40
The Irsh Times Bar in Los Cristianos reopened last week under new ownership. Derek who has played there for the last 10 years as part of Celtic ConFusion took over the bar last week with his wife Steph.. The place has been one of the place to been seen over the years, entertaining visistor from all over the world and locals with their live Irish influenced music. No night is ever the same with regular guest singer poping in from time to time, as well as holidaymakers singing the hearts out. Well worth a visit any night music starts around 9:30. It's the latest bar in Los Cristianos. Its just off the prom by the childrens playground in Los Cristianos. Derek has also persuaded Mark to rejoin him to reform Celtic ConFusion who are know arounf the Island as the greatest Irish duo....

tizzywizzy
18-11-2011, 11:15
Thanks Dave for letting us know. The Irish Times is a great place to go and It is great Mark and Derek are back where they belong.

annie92
12-12-2011, 20:20
Thats great news as we are coming out again 27th december for the new year. Have always liked this bar and the Irish music.