PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

STFC
10-11-2011, 18:26
Hello all my name is Paul (27). just heard about this forum from someone in a bar yesterday. Been living here now for 5 weeks has been a bit tough because Iīve come over on my own but really am hoping to make a go of it. I havenīt had much luck with work yet. I havenīt made many new friends but hopefully now I have found this forum it may help me to meet new friends. Back home in england I was last living in a small town called Bicester near Oxford but Iīm originally from Swindon in wiltshire . I live in an apartement block called copacbana pretty much downstairs from the Ibrox bar

dokgolf
10-11-2011, 18:41
Welcome to the forum Paul. I presume STFC stands for Swindon Town. If so, I think you may be the first Swindon fan on the forum.

AL JAY
10-11-2011, 18:46
Welcome to the forum Paul, There are a few Swindon fans on here, Hope you get sorted with some work soon,Try Ryans bar & grill just round the corner from the Ibrox bar,They often advertise on here!

STFC
10-11-2011, 18:52
Yes STFC is Swindon Town hoping to meet some more Town fans here and if anyone knowīs of any of you are one reading this then please get in touch. Thank you AL JAY Iīll keep that in mind .

slodgedad
10-11-2011, 18:54
Hi, Paul and a warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing:

dokgolf
10-11-2011, 19:14
Welcome to the forum Paul, There are a few Swindon fans on here, Hope you get sorted with some work soon,Try Ryans bar & grill just round the corner from the Ibrox bar,They often advertise on here!

Are there really Swindon fans here AJ? They kept that quiet!:laugh:

sunspot
10-11-2011, 19:18
Hi Paul,welcome to the forum from another member from Swindon, enjoy the forum

STFC
10-11-2011, 22:17
Hey sunspot nice to know Iīm not alone

Medman
11-11-2011, 00:59
Welcome to the Forum STFC. :tiphat: Sorry there's no magic roundabouts here for you .......:spin:

STFC
11-11-2011, 17:21
Welcome to the Forum STFC. :tiphat: Sorry there's no magic roundabouts here for you .......:spin:

Is there not ? oh well time to give up looking then and look harder for a job instead

Christine12
12-11-2011, 19:58
Hi Paul

Welcome to the Forum. They have great get togethers on here so keep posted and join in and you ll
soon meet some good friends. All the best.