Have you visited this bar. How was it?

We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

happygirl
08-06-2011, 16:14
brill dave tappin been compere on island for years and is one of the best

warbey
08-06-2011, 19:26
We looked in on an Arico benefit Night February last.
I seem to remember the too small seats having gone without killing the Theatre Atmosphere.
BarStaff pleasant and Drinks Reasonable. Sit either inside or Out.
We didnt see SuzyQ performing though on that Night....

Angusjim
09-06-2011, 10:02
Great if you like listening to Karaoke songs from 40s, 50s & 60s from same 2 or 3 people :surrender:

Topacciolo
20-06-2011, 22:24
We went there couple of times now and it's a very nice atmosphere! Jackie, Dennis and Dave are great and it may not be the busiest place in town but people are really lovely (guests and owners) and you can really spend a nice evening!!
We planned to go and have a quick drink and we end up staying until 2.00am without realising!!
Go and see for yourself!! It's nice!

Topacciolo

footy
27-02-2012, 02:49
yeah it's a nice bar, the staff are friendly, Dave Tappin is a great compere, i think he has been compering on the island since 1993 i think, the bar has a lovely atmosphere, the drink prices ia very reasonable, and it's not karaoke all night they do show cabaret shows as well that could be anything from rock and rock show, stand up comedian or drag shows, it's a great night out and also about it being busy, just depends on what month you go in, like when I went in September/ october it was very busy but when I went in June it wasn't really that busy

Syorks1982
07-05-2012, 06:36
Where abouts is this bar? What's the best way to get there from Santiago 2 apartments?

Jackie
07-05-2012, 06:52
It's in San Eugenio..opposite the Bouganville Playa Hotel and between Garden City Complex and the Hospital...You can either get any bus to Las Americas bus station from the Zentral Centre with a few minute walk after or quickest way is a cab...shouldn't cost much

Topacciolo
07-05-2012, 18:19
Where abouts is this bar? What's the best way to get there from Santiago 2 apartments?

Here it is!!!
Go And have fun!!!!

Topacciolo

cmonthehoops
05-02-2013, 22:50
coming over to tenerife soon and seen dave tappin has left the theatre bar.
always loved going there. can anyone know what happened or where he is working now?
thanks in advance.

russell
21-02-2013, 21:59
dave tappin is no longer at the caberet bar he been replaced by roxy risque chec their face book site if anybody knows where he is now please tell as i have been following dave since he compered at the george and dragon by the parque de la paz aparthotel many thanks .

charlatan
26-03-2013, 23:35
dave tappin is no longer at the caberet bar he been replaced by roxy risque chec their face book site if anybody knows where he is now please tell as i have been following dave since he compered at the george and dragon by the parque de la paz aparthotel many thanks .

Was there in January. Was told by someone in the Star Bar he'd had a falling out with them, and left just before xmas. Said he wasn't compereing anywhere else at that time, but was still on the Radio. Like you, knew Dave from the George & Dragon.

russell
27-03-2013, 20:45
hi charlatan thanks for your reply its nice to hear from some one who remembers dave when he was at the George and dragon he was a good compere then and when I saw him at the star bar he was just as good as when he was at the George and dragon.never got to see him at the cabaret bar.as I haven't been back to the reef for a while thanks for your reply.
Was there in January. Was told by someone in the Star Bar he'd had a falling out with them, and left just before xmas. Said he wasn't compereing anywhere else at that time, but was still on the Radio. Like you, knew Dave from the George & Dragon.

slodgedad
27-03-2013, 22:41
Russell, why not start a new thread to find out where DT is working now?

russell
27-03-2013, 23:05
hi slodgedad that's a good idea how do I start a new thread thanks for the reply.
Russell, why not start a new thread to find out where DT is working now?

slodgedad
27-03-2013, 23:14
hi slodgedad that's a good idea how do I start a new thread thanks for the reply.

Go to General Tenerife Chat (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/forumdisplay.php?5-General-**************) and you get the option to 'Post New Thread'