PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience with Dr. Fu Li (article out of Island Connections edition 655)

nath
12-11-2011, 16:45
Or maybe another practitioner od Chinese Traditional Medicine? I want to send my OH to one of these for his high blood pressure. The regular medication he has causes him side effects which makes him quit taking the tablets. I have good experience with Chinese Medicine Practitioners in the USA and was hoping there was a good one right here on the island. Thought it worth a shot to hear if anyone has any experience with him (or other). (good or bad).

Thanks!!!

delderek
12-11-2011, 17:14
Or maybe another practitioner od Chinese Traditional Medicine? I want to send my OH to one of these for his high blood pressure. The regular medication he has causes him side effects which makes him quit taking the tablets. I have good experience with Chinese Medicine Practitioners in the USA and was hoping there was a good one right here on the island. Thought it worth a shot to hear if anyone has any experience with him (or other). (good or bad).

Thanks!!!

Sounds more like something out of James Bond:eyebrows:

monkeymisha
12-11-2011, 18:33
has he tried drinking beetroot juice my dad swears by it and no longer takes his tablets

nath
12-11-2011, 18:35
No, I am sure he hasn't. Do you know if this is available in shops here on Tenerife by any chance?

monkeymisha
12-11-2011, 22:19
not sure but you could try the health shops maybe they could get some for you or if all else fails try making it yourself very messy but may be worth it you can mix it with apple juice i think if you dont like the taste