PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Small Cleaning Business,Suit Couple or Company Wishing to Expand

Christine12
13-11-2011, 08:42
Due to partner relocation abroad, I am having to give up my small cleaning
business. This would suit a couple wishing to start small and grow, or a business looking to expand.

Please only serious applicants pm me. Many thanks. Christine.

bonitatime
18-11-2011, 09:31
Can you PM me some info for a friend. I would have PM'd but I am sending this from the phone and have't worked out how to. Thanks

wakoline
22-11-2011, 22:28
can you pm me some details please, this is for friends of mine . many thanks

atlantico
22-11-2011, 23:19
oh no you don't . . . . . . she's already too busy, so she says !!! lol

tonypub
22-11-2011, 23:24
is it a legal company?

pjelec
23-11-2011, 18:00
I Contacted this person for more information. I then got a reply back quite quickly. I then sent the following message but never had a reply after it was sent. I have sent another message since then asking for a reply but still not got a reply.

Could you tell me if you are a registered legal business and pay your social. If you have any staff are they on the social also.
The apartments you clean and manage are they also registered as short term lets and the owners pay their taxes and declare the lettings.
If they are not then you can only sell your business as a cleaning company as managing bookings and airport pick ups are not legal.

If we were to make an offer and go ahead with the sale of the company then I would need to contact the owners of the apartments to make sure they would stay with us as the new owners.

I had a friend who purchased a cleaning business with 15 apartments. Once sold the old owner started a new company and poached all the customers back leaving my friend 2000€ out of pocket and no apartments.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Christine12
23-11-2011, 18:11
I have asked for pm to be sent for obvious reasons. I have replied to you and will
reply again. Please only pms and thank you all for the interest shown. Please bear
with me.