PDA

View Full Version : Female Labrador free to good home

Andy0210
13-11-2011, 23:26
I know someone who has a 5 yr old female pedigree labrador free to good home, she is chipped, vaccinated, pedigree and has all current vaccinations but for personal reasons can no longer keep her, as per normal doggie threads i dont want any agro or abuse or comments as i am only trying to do the dog a favour as it has taken me and my girlfriend a long time to persuade this person not to have this dog put down.

So, if anyone can offer this dog a home then please PM me and it i will try and arrange it.

timmylish
14-11-2011, 00:07
Andy. She is possibly the finest looking female labrador I,ve ever seen on Tenerife and that from someone who was involved in their breeding many years ago. I would have her in an instant BUT she,s too big for me and more importantly for our apt.
Please, please peole who look at these photos and have thought of having a dog then she is perfect. The breed, as most are aware are good with kids,other dogs but are also excellent home guard dogs. They don,t take intruders to heart.

tracy hampshire
14-11-2011, 10:25
the very best of look in finding her a new home, she looks lovely, and labradors do make great family pets. again i best of luck .

Megaloo
14-11-2011, 10:34
I do hope she is found a home soon, Labradors are my passion. Unfortunately living in a 3rd floor apartment I know she would not be a happy bunny and because I now know my limitations I could not give her the excercise she needs otherwise I would be very sorely tempted, but I know I must not let my heart ruled my head.

Suej
14-11-2011, 13:24
I know someone who has a 5 yr old female pedigree labrador free to good home, she is chipped, vaccinated, pedigree and has all current vaccinations but for personal reasons can no longer keep her, as per normal doggie threads i dont want any agro or abuse or comments as i am only trying to do the dog a favour as it has taken me and my girlfriend a long time to persuade this person not to have this dog put down.

So, if anyone can offer this dog a home then please PM me and it i will try and arrange it.

Well done Andy in convincing the owners not to have her put down! she does look a beautiful dog and I wish you all the luck in the world getting her re-homed!:goodluck:

babybadger
16-11-2011, 12:36
Well done for convincing them, but just out of interest, why were they considering having a lovely dog like that put down? Have they got health issues? It put a gulp in my throat that someone would consider putting a healthy dog down. I would love to have her and will ask around as well, if I was in a position with a larger place, I would have her.

Andy0210
16-11-2011, 15:40
I have had a couple of very positive messages so i will keep everyone informed of the outcome. :)

timmylish
16-11-2011, 22:46
Andy.
Since when did you stop replying to pm,s?
Sent 2 weeks ago?