PDA

View Full Version : Charity Fundraiser Live Arico Fun Afternoon, 18th June

SuzyQ
08-06-2011, 01:52
..........at Olivers, (Formerly The Church) opposite Arona Gran Los Cristianos. From 2pm we have live entertainment hosted by yours truly and Gordon King, a bbq, bouncy castle, and various stalls selling make up, jewellery and more. Should be a good afternoon, come and join us :)

Pink shoes
22-06-2011, 18:23
A fun afternoon was had by all. Holiday makers like myself/OH and residents.
The outside patio was packed with people and even a few dogs. The entertainers did a good job and the 2 x chefs on the BQ.
A good fundraiser.Well done.

SuzyQ
23-06-2011, 00:19
Thanks for that, yes, it was great. We raised €512, much of which came from a miniature charity shop “Outlet” selling designer gear and bling to the many people in attendance. Thanks to our hard working shop volunteers Trish (Astara), Siobhan (Caroletenerife), Denise, Maureen and Bren. The owners and staff worked so hard, with cool drinks and a lovely bbq on offer throughout the warm afternoon. Entertainment was provided by myself, Gordon King, Aidy Evans, Steve Delsey, Phil Gibson, Alfie B, Indianna, Scott Bateman, Luke Towler and Doug.
Many thanks to all.

Pets@Home
23-06-2011, 10:35
Hi yes it was truly wonderful. With running our pet business from home we can only come out for a few hours. I took my puppy and a yorkie with me to this event and we all have a really good time. The girls worked hard on the little shop, the venue and the staff were wonderful, BBQ excellent, the entertainment was really really good, and we just had ourselves a
good time ............ cannot wait for the next afternoon fun in the sun ...... really good work SUZYQ and team thats alot of money raised for an afternoon event ...............