PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Martial Arts Instructor

Lin Beery
14-11-2011, 14:57
We are looking for a Martial Arts Instructor to teach our young boy, please PM

Andy0210
14-11-2011, 15:14
Why not take him to the new Gym and Martial arts academy in Las Chafiras, its called X-treme Fitness its the largest Martial arts academy in the Canary Islands they do every kind of martial art there and have classes especially for kids, it is behind First Impressions printers on the Dorada Factory side of the Motorway. :)

SuzyQ
15-11-2011, 02:33
I can vouch for the place, its excellent. :)

Tracey Jayne
05-12-2011, 15:12
Hi Lin,

My husband teaches Tae Kwon Do at Wingate Private School and in Callao Savaje. We own a large organisation in the UK and are now setting up here on the island. He also provides private lessons. If you are interested please send us a private message and we will contact you.

TenerifePool
06-12-2011, 02:48
I too can vouch for the new Xtreme Fitness Gym in Las Chafiras. They offer a multitude of different martial arts for all levels and ages.

The owners, Ian and Greig are offering a free "Day Pass" (one per person) to all forum members, simply print my comment and hand it to reception on arrival.

carpenter
08-12-2011, 12:17
I can teach him the noble art of Boxing, I boxed for over 16 years some of which was at international level and have also taught many youngsters and adults along the way.