PDA

View Full Version : When is the Easyjet Winter schedule released for 2012?

TommyMac
15-11-2011, 18:52
Anyone know when Easyjet usually release flight dates for the following October?

chris
15-11-2011, 19:04
Anyone know when Easyjet usually release flight dates for the following October?

I fly to Tenerife a week on Saturday and I booked them in May when they had been released.

TommyMac
15-11-2011, 19:43
I fly to Tenerife a week on Saturday and I booked them in May when they had been released.

Cheers Chris looking at 1/2 term next October so I want to get in early!

delderek
15-11-2011, 19:58
They are at last thinking about allocated seating, and are having a few trials next year. If they do it will make them a very good airline.

EasyJet also announced today that it is to trial pre-allocated seating on selected routes from next Spring.

On the trial flights, all passengers will be allocated a specific seat but popular seats, such as those with extra legroom, will be sold at a premium price. The airline has not put a price on these tickets.

malagabob
16-11-2011, 08:28
I booked my November flights from Bristol in March. Easyjet dont release all their UK airport dates at the same
time sometimes weeks between airports.

jogger321
16-11-2011, 10:16
They are at last thinking about allocated seating, and are having a few trials next year. If they do it will make them a very good airline.

EasyJet also announced today that it is to trial pre-allocated seating on selected routes from next Spring.

On the trial flights, all passengers will be allocated a specific seat but popular seats, such as those with extra legroom, will be sold at a premium price. The airline has not put a price on these tickets.

Agreed as long as it does not mean everyone ends up paying for "priority boarding" loaded into the ticket price.

We normally visit Tenerife in the winter months and have always hated the Easyjet scramble which brings out the worst in some people... Have often thought that in peak summer a load of lagered up youths fresh from the Gatwick bar thrown into the melee must make it an even more unpleasant experience!

BrianT
01-01-2012, 22:28
Any update on when easyjet will be releasing ther flights for November from Edinburgh & Manchester. We try to book as soon as they are released.

Thanks.

Skeggy
01-01-2012, 22:56
Any update on when easyjet will be releasing ther flights for November from Edinburgh & Manchester. We try to book as soon as they are released.

Thanks.

I booked my November flights from Manchester in May last year, Manchester is usually among the first to be released,
Hope this helps, but keep checking regularly from here on in.

green1960
06-01-2012, 22:31
I booked my February 2012 flights to Tenerife from Manchester with Easyjet in the middle of March 2011, but the Easyjet flights were on sale on Travelrepublic a few days before they were released on the Easyjet site. We try to book on the day they are released to get the best prices. We paid £36.99 each no bags and fly on Monday 6 February, the least we have paid ever.

terraloon
01-03-2012, 19:08
Apologies in advance but does anyone have any idea when Easy jet and Ryan air release their 2012 winter flights?

macdonald5
01-03-2012, 19:31
Apologies in advance but does anyone have any idea when Easy jet and Ryan air release their 2012 winter flights?

Hi
Think it depends where you are flying from
Scottish ones usually out April time, Jet 2 are already out but as you know Ryanair and Easy Jet still not out
Gives bit of problem,if you want best price with Jet2 I find earlier you book the better price but then you have no comparison with other airlines

Hope you get good prices for flights

MichealPoole
02-03-2012, 12:59
^I agree. It's all down to where you're flying from, not to.

EasyJet has a simple planning guide here:
http://www.easyjet.com/asp/en/planning/

I call it simple as it doesn't include everything.

tfs1
02-03-2012, 16:05

Cant say for sure but we booked this weeks easyjet flight from Mcr to Tfs last year on 19 March, so hopefully not too long. We need TFS to LBA early November. Just have to keep looking

Skeggy
02-03-2012, 16:32
Cant say for sure but we booked this weeks easyjet flight from Mcr to Tfs last year on 19 March, so hopefully not too long. We need TFS to LBA early November. Just have to keep looking

We booked from Manchester for Nov on 15th march as tfs1 says check everyday now.......

terraloon
07-03-2012, 19:59
Thanks

Still not up. Decided in the end to book with Monarch. Not the cheapest we have ever had but quite reasonable

Skeggy
07-03-2012, 20:09
Thanks

Still not up. Decided in the end to book with Monarch. Not the cheapest we have ever had but quite reasonable

Patience my friend patience........haha..

Sharonk
07-03-2012, 21:06
I too check every day for Easy Jet flights, we are going at Christmas a s usual , Thomas Cook, Thomas, Jet 2 and Monarch are all expensive, double the usual price.

macdonald5
07-03-2012, 21:08
Patience my friend patience........haha..

Yes but patience can be expensive if you miss better prices
Is difficult balance , do you wait to get choices or take only option available and fingers crossed get ok deal??

Skeggy
07-03-2012, 22:01
Yes but patience can be expensive if you miss better prices
Is difficult balance , do you wait to get choices or take only option available and fingers crossed get ok deal??

I have booked with EJ twice a year as soon as they release the flights and for those four years have had good prices, for this April for two each with luggage total £211 flights now £445, that does'nt mean that this year will not be different but if so we have had a good run but will not pay the silly prices, Mallorca calls......

green1960
22-03-2012, 11:43
Booked my flights from Manchester to Tenerife this morning. Very reasonable.

November - 217 return 2 passengers no bags (including £9 booking fee)
February - 169 return 2 passengers no bags (including £9 booking fee)

tfs1
22-03-2012, 14:37
just sorted our family out. 4adults and 5 kids on Sat 3 November heading back to Manchester for €818, a bit different from Jet2s cost which was going to be €2,400 ! these prices for one way

get in quick - cost now for the same flights is €1,487 (just 1 hour after booking)

wolvesfc1
22-03-2012, 21:15
don't know if this has been put on here as just got back in from work and lesley has booked our easyjet flights for xmas they came out this afternoon.
kev & lesley:c2:

golf birdie
22-03-2012, 21:24
don't know if this has been put on here as just got back in from work and lesley has booked our easyjet flights for xmas they came out this afternoon.

no, no one told us you'd booked :lol:

wolvesfc1
22-03-2012, 21:27
well they have now, and they are going up as we speak so just thought i would let people know.

chris
22-03-2012, 23:36

They came out this morning see link below

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?14817-Winter-flights-with-Easyjet-on-sale-now

wolvesfc1
23-03-2012, 01:05
lovely chris to find out you knew before me. why did know one else though ? was you being a bit secret

chris
23-03-2012, 01:49
lovely chris to find out you knew before me. why did know one else though ? was you being a bit secret

They did at 10.43am ;) (in the link I posted)

Angusjim
23-03-2012, 16:20
Thanks for heads up on Easy Jet just booked two return flights from Edinburgh 31/12/12 return 11/1/13 total cost £322.83 incl 2 x suitcases 20kg allowance each :c2: (CIM I will have a wee bit of room for bottle of your favourite tipple )

almendros
28-03-2012, 21:29
Not sure if anyone has posted yet but Easyjet Gatwick flights are now on sale for Nov, Dec and Jan.
Prices really good for new year. :heyhey::heyhey:

Redevo
03-04-2012, 11:32
Not sure if anyone has posted yet but Easyjet Gatwick flights are now on sale for Nov, Dec and Jan.
Prices really good for new year. :heyhey::heyhey:

Booked my flights for Christmas and New Year with Easyjet from Gatwick , £ 261 .69 for the 2 of us including luggage , same dates for last year were £375 . 96 , great result .