PDA

View Full Version : Autoreisen hire car ,.. Web site question

jogger321
16-11-2011, 10:21
We are heading over in a couple of weeks and want to hire a car from Autoreisen for a few days although at the moment we don't know which and would ideally like to book whilst we are in Tenerife and choose according to how we feel/weather etc

Are the prices the same if you use their web site from a Spanish I.P address as opposed to booking from the UK

Would their prices be the same if you just turn up at their office rather than booking online?

garlicbread
16-11-2011, 12:06
Just checked prices via my normal Spanish IP address and then via a VPN I use which gives me a UK IP address, and prices are the same.

jogger321
16-11-2011, 17:14
Thanks for checking that out for me..much appreciated :)

emmess
16-11-2011, 21:26
Also, it is more expensive once you are in Tenerife, plus if you pick up at the airport, you save your taxi fare!

jogger321
16-11-2011, 23:46
I'm confused now. The original replier said he had checked using a uk ip address (simulating booking from the Uk) and then using a spanish ip address (simulating booking from Tenerife) and said the prices were the same

Are you suggesting otherwise please?

garlicbread
17-11-2011, 01:22
Also, it is more expensive once you are in Tenerife, plus if you pick up at the airport, you save your taxi fare!

This sentence is poorly worded and doesn't really make sense

I'm confused now. The original replier said he had checked using a uk ip address (simulating booking from the Uk) and then using a spanish ip address (simulating booking from Tenerife) and said the prices were the same

Are you suggesting otherwise please?

I can assure you what I say is correct

karinagal
17-11-2011, 01:28
I can assure you what I say is correct

I think the OP is referring to the response from Emmess when they say 'are you suggesting otherwise'.?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

jogger321
17-11-2011, 09:33
Yes that's right just asking emmess to perhaps explain his reply and expand on it as I don't understand his response, ta