PDA

View Full Version : Who's willing to admit they watch I'm a Celebrity?

Suej
16-11-2011, 13:57
OK! OK! Guilty as charged so none of this please!!!:poke::bricks::hide: Who else is watching it? What do you think of the Campers! Hope that Comedian woman Chrissy goes first, then Stephanie Powers. Anthony Cotton is a scream and hoping Freeddie Starr comes back...Sorry to report to all you sensible folk I´m lovin´it!!!:crazy::bootyshake:

DeedeeTipperary
16-11-2011, 14:19
Unfortunately Freddie is not going back in , doctors at the hospital have told producers he is not fit enough . He was brilliant in that awful food trial against Mark . So we have two more going in tonight , Sinitta and some radio guy cant remember his name . My kids love it so thats why I am watching it really :wink2:

Suej
16-11-2011, 14:24
Unfortunately Freddie is not going back in , doctors at the hospital have told producers he is not fit enough . He was brilliant in that awful food trial against Mark . So we have two more going in tonight , Sinitta and some radio guy cant remember his name . My kids love it so thats why I am watching it really :wink2:

Thanks Deedee! Sinitta? Oooooh Nooooo! :(

anegib
16-11-2011, 17:53
I too am watching and enjoying. Sad person that I am.

Carol55
16-11-2011, 18:21
I too am watching and enjoying. Sad person that I am.

There should be a club for all us "Saddies", but it's better than watching what my husband watches, countless repeats of Top Gear!:driving::convertible::bluecar::redcar::dblue car:

Santiago
16-11-2011, 18:40
There should be a club for all us "Saddies", but it's better than watching what my husband watches, countless repeats of Top Gear!:driving::convertible::bluecar::redcar::dblue car:

Mine prefers golf which is about as interesting as watching paint dry! I have to admit I also like to watch "The Jungle" although I know it is rubbish. However, I wish they would do some less sick-making trials. The one Freddie did was just too gross!

caroletenerife
16-11-2011, 18:46
I love im a celeb, but like santiago, i go make a cuppa when the eating trials are on, although its funny it goes tooooooo far. Not too keen on Sinitta from what i see of her popping up next to Simon Cowell...doing nothing, but you never know when we get to see her in the jungle she might impress. Its on early tonight, so dont miss the start x

warbey
16-11-2011, 20:30
I prefer not to watch that type of Programme and Soaps too , so,
O.H. watches and I play around on My P.C. with the Forum and other things.
Sorted

P.S. As I dislike the Two "Comperes" of the Jungle thingy.
thats another good reason to Abstain....

LeFrunk
16-11-2011, 20:50
Absolutley DETEST that show of has beens , while im at it also , On ice , come dancing , big brother , american housewives thing , corination st , emmerdale farm , eastenders , brookside , them hospital shows , jeremy kyle , hollyoaks , crossroads ,them loose women , all doom and gloom shows , brutal ! , Oh aye and Jerry Springer .:laugh:

Sal
16-11-2011, 20:57
Watching this series - mainly because we had actually heard of quite a few of the celebrities!
First one we have watched for a while.

DeedeeTipperary
16-11-2011, 21:01
Sorted

Noooo warbey how could you not like those little guys with their cheekie chappie smiles :cheeky:

henry
16-11-2011, 21:04
sorry i don´t even get it!! i don´t have bbc but i do get bbc news. i love my sci fi channel.. i´m a hugh scri fi freak lol

warbey
16-11-2011, 21:21
Noooo warbey how could you not like those little guys with their cheekie chappie smiles :cheeky:

Because I remember that kind of smile from My Schooldays.
Just before they attacked

caroletenerife
16-11-2011, 22:04
I love Ant and Dec, they must be in their thirties but they look no different to when they were in Biker Grove. Im liking fatima, she's keeping that numpty Mark in line ego wise. I'm surprised how short she is.

Suej
16-11-2011, 23:01
I love Ant and Dec, they must be in their thirties but they look no different to when they were in Biker Grove. Im liking fatima, she's keeping that numpty Mark in line ego wise. I'm surprised how short she is.

Not sure about Fatima now she´s showing a very sullen side of her nature...Hmmm!:dontknow:

marbro8
17-11-2011, 00:01
i must admit i don't normaly watch it but with freddie in it this year i thought "why not"? but now he has gone it has lost it's attaction:( but i can honestly say that i would have eaten everything that he ate in the bushtucker trial, if i was on that show i would pull out all the stops to win as much food for my team mates as possible:tongue:

caroletenerife
17-11-2011, 02:09
Not sure about Fatima now she´s showing a very sullen side of her nature...Hmmm!:dontknow:
Yeh she was a bit odd tonight x who is the young girl? I think Sinitta is going to be a squealer and get all the trials (do you think Simon gave her tips on how to hog the camera)

i must admit i don't normaly watch it but with freddie in it this year i thought "why not"? but now he has gone it has lost it's attaction:( but i can honestly say that i would have eaten everything that he ate in the bushtucker trial, if i was on that show i would pull out all the stops to win as much food for my team mates as possible:tongue:
No chance , they would all starve..they get beans and rice anyway

Suej
17-11-2011, 13:14
Yeh she was a bit odd tonight x who is the young girl? I think Sinitta is going to be a squealer and get all the trials (do you think Simon gave her tips on how to hog the camera)

Lorraine soon put her in her place! she´s one of my favourites at the moment! Sinitta will be a pain in the rear end and I hope she gets chosen for loads of trials! :devil: Chrissy will be first off she doesn´t care if her camp mates starve...don´t like her at all. The young girl (forgot her name) is a presenter but never seen or heard of her before!:dontknow:

AL JAY
17-11-2011, 18:51
I think Fatima needs a shave...:whistle:

caroletenerife
17-11-2011, 19:19
I think Fatima needs a shave...:whistle:
i must admit i did think she was a man, before i realised it was her.

Goforgold
18-11-2011, 17:36
Sorted

I have to agree with you Warbs!! I too cannot understand how so many people, including so called celebrities and people in the media think these two comperes have talent ???

Suej
18-11-2011, 17:55
i must admit i did think she was a man, before i realised it was her.

She´s more like a man than a man is! makes my other half look like a string bean!:eyebrows:

warbey
18-11-2011, 21:04
I have to agree with you Warbs!! I too cannot understand how so many people, including so called celebrities and people in the media think these two comperes have talent ???

Women probably want to Mother them
They certainly come over Juvenile in My Eyes
Inoffensive but annoying sort of sniggering and giggling..
PPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

TOTO 99
18-11-2011, 21:08
Big bushtucker challenge tonight guys..a kangaroo has to eat one of Fatima's testicles.......:laugh:

willo-the-wisp
27-11-2011, 09:05
She´s more like a man than a man is! makes my other half look like a string bean!:eyebrows:

She has a fabulously toned body though, even her neck has muscles lol! For my two pennies worth I like Ant and Dec, they are nuts but they make me laugh.

Who do you think is going to win? My money is on Willie. :crazy:

caroletenerife
27-11-2011, 11:04
I'm liking the people in this series. Pat Sharp is a prat, but only an irritation, I hope Fatima owns him in the eating trial, because he thinks he is so superior...Tedwood to win xxxx (but i like willie as well)

Suej
27-11-2011, 11:14
Willie should do more trials if he is to be crowned King I think. Mark is a dork but innoffensive and even tempered so he´s a contender I also like Jessica she´s a no fuss girl and I like her! Pat? OFF OFF OFF!!!! Love Ant and Dec the show wouldn´t be the same without them imo!:)

caroletenerife
27-11-2011, 11:24
Willie should do more trials if he is to be crowned King I think. Mark is a dork but innoffensive and even tempered so he´s a contender I also like Jessica she´s a no fuss girl and I like her! Pat? OFF OFF OFF!!!! Love Ant and Dec the show wouldn´t be the same without them imo!:)
Yeh love Ant and Dec, they look like they enjoy themselves and the way they laugh at the contestants is exactly what we are doing at home. I would like to see them do a challenge, i think they have always steered clear of it. i think you are right about willie, he has a lot of respect in the camp, but we dont see much of him.

willo-the-wisp
27-11-2011, 11:38
I'm liking the people in this series. Pat Sharp is a prat, but only an irritation, I hope Fatima owns him in the eating trial, because he thinks he is so superior...Tedwood to win xxxx (but i like willie as well)

I agree most are likeable, but Pat is getting on my twits, doesn't he go on and on? Fatima to win the trial, I think she is capable of megga self control. Question:- Why do people opt to go on this show if they are afraid of bugs and rats etc? They must know what to expect before they get there. Have you noticed how some are beginning to look skinnier?

Suej
27-11-2011, 11:54
I agree most are likeable, but Pat is getting on my twits, doesn't he go on and on? Fatima to win the trial, I think she is capable of megga self control. Question:- Why do people opt to go on this show if they are afraid of bugs and rats etc? They must know what to expect before they get there. Have you noticed how some are beginning to look skinnier?

They do all lose weight in there...is it any wonder though with what they are given to eat? Sinitta was a total waste of time she was jumping out of her skin when she left the Jungle when the fire works were going off...and was also mostly responsible for the the camp´s starvation diet! About time Chrissy did a tough trial too! :wink2:

Medman
27-11-2011, 12:01
The only reason I watch it is because of Ant & Dec ...... brilliant .. :raspberry2:

Jackie
27-11-2011, 12:22
Well I am guilty as well Sue. It's a bit of light hearted entertainment. It's got to be better than listening to the News with wars, strikes, murders etc.

I love Ant and Dec, you know exactly what they are thinking and as Carol says they are just like the viewers laughing at the contestants.

Not sure who I want to win at the moment. I like Lorraine, she doesn't say much but when she does she says it as it is, Fatima to be honest is a bit of a shock, my son actually trains her and her son at his gym and he said in real life she is one of the nicest people you could wish to meet so whether she is doing it for the cameras or her competitive nature is shining through I don't know. Have to admit I like Mark, I have never watched TOWIE but being from Essex I have to support him ;)

caroletenerife
27-11-2011, 15:56
They do all lose weight in there...is it any wonder though with what they are given to eat? Sinitta was a total waste of time she was jumping out of her skin when she left the Jungle when the fire works were going off...and was also mostly responsible for the the camp´s starvation diet! About time Chrissy did a tough trial too! :wink2:
I like Chrissy, I know shes lazy but her laugh cracks me up, shes like mutley

Suej
27-11-2011, 16:07
I honestly feel that if Freddie Starr was still in it would be a whole different show! What a shame he had to come out so early what a boost he would have been for the show´s ratings!:(

Suej
28-11-2011, 19:48
Woah!!! did you watch last night? so it´s not just the camp members that are getting up Fatima´s nose! the look on Pat´s face was a picture!:laugh:

willo-the-wisp
28-11-2011, 20:00
:respect: At the start of the show I went off Fatima just because she appeared to go on and on and wouldn't let a subject drop. But after last night when the cockroach went up her nostril at the start of her 30 second trial.......she showed real guts and determination like the champion she is. Don't think she is going to win though.

Medman
28-11-2011, 22:02
Man caught in bed with Fatima, told his wife, "it's not what it looks like darling................it's a woman !"

Suej
28-11-2011, 23:08
Should have been Crissy going tonight not Jessica! :mad:

Man caught in bed with Fatima, told his wife, "it's not what it looks like darling................it's a woman !"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DaveRF
28-11-2011, 23:16

I totally disagree. I know Crissy personally so admit to being biased but the shows producers are very manipulative. Some are being pushed to the fore by getting much more coverage than others. Crissy did a challenge in that last two days which wasn't even broadcast. Any way it's only a TV programme at the end of the day and we're all entitaled to our opinions.

I'll leave you with this observation - I've just sat there watching Fatima Whitbread in a skimpy bikini having a shower under a jungle waterfall & thought to myself please don't get an erection.........but she did!

Added after 12 minutes:

I also for got to add that I have a decent sized bet on Crissy with pretty good odds.

Medman
29-11-2011, 00:41

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

My wife has money on Crissy so it should have been Willie. My wife doesn't put money on Willie.. :whistle:

Pets@Home
29-11-2011, 12:24
I think Anthony is a damp squid. He has really disappointed me, I love corrie and he has shocked me somewhat with
his baby like behaviour, just wish he was voted off last nite, not that lovely girl ...... I like willie, and Mark and now I am a fan of Fatima after the whole cockroach episode, thank god it happened to her and not to anyone else, she handled it brilliantly. Would now like to see Chrissy go next, dont agree with her sitting on that throne with a crown with a cigarette in hand .... should have been someone else instead ....

willo-the-wisp
29-11-2011, 12:48
I think Anthony is a damp squid. He has really disappointed me, I love corrie and he has shocked me somewhat with
his baby like behaviour, just wish he was voted off last nite, not that lovely girl ...... I like willie, and Mark and now I am a fan of Fatima after the whole cockroach episode, thank god it happened to her and not to anyone else, she handled it brilliantly. Would now like to see Chrissy go next, dont agree with her sitting on that throne with a crown with a cigarette in hand .... should have been someone else instead ....

I didn't see it last night, I was watching the programme about the British woman locked up in an American jail, but I totally agree Pet about what you say about Anthony, he goes into a hissy fit for no apparent reason, especially when he is cooking. Imagine what would have happened if it was Sinita who got the cockroach up her nose! :laugh:

Medman
29-11-2011, 13:09
I didn't see it last night, I was watching the programme about the British woman locked up in an American jail, but I totally agree Pet about what you say about Anthony, he goes into a hissy fit for no apparent reason, especially when he is cooking. Imagine what would have happened if it was Sinita who got the cockroach up her nose! :laugh:

More chance of Sinitta getting up the cockroach's nose ... :D

Suej
29-11-2011, 13:14
I would like to see Mark win...I wonder why they didn´t show Crissy´s trial? She seems to sit around doing nothing or just sleeps!

Peter Andre is going back in the Jungle...that might put the cat among the pidgeons with Emily and Mark!:devil:

Malteser Monkey
12-11-2012, 12:37
arggggg I hold my hands up ! I watched some last night to see who's on it - didn't recognise half of 'em.

I'm sure I spotted somewhere that Grace Jones was going to be in it - or am I just going mad - or is it some other sort called Grace Jones ?

davship
12-11-2012, 16:15
arggggg I hold my hands up ! I watched some last night to see who's on it - didn't recognise half of 'em.

I'm sure I spotted somewhere that Grace Jones was going to be in it - or am I just going mad - or is it some other sort called Grace Jones ?
Your not wrong Malty i saw that too. Perhaps she is going to get dropped in half way through just like they did with Cannon & ball a few years ago. I recognised a few of them but a few i'd never heard of. Cringeworthy tele that i'll probably end up watching again! because theres nothing else on!

Malteser Monkey
12-11-2012, 16:23
Your not wrong Malty i saw that too. Perhaps she is going to get dropped in half way through just like they did with Cannon & ball a few years ago. I recognised a few of them but a few i'd never heard of. Cringeworthy tele that i'll probably end up watching again! because theres nothing else on!

Good I thought I was going mad ! thanks

shame it's not Dean Gaffney

I don't normally watch them - just to see who's on but when Dean was on it was sooooooo funny !

warbey
12-11-2012, 20:51

I'd sooner watch the Ocean Liners in Bidston Dock.

chifleta
12-11-2012, 21:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmVeszpz10Q

WOOP WOOP IACGMOOH HAS STARTED ... I just love to watch them being humiliated and treated bad and the more they moan the more I love that the British public PUNISH THEM with the bushtucker trials.... I LOVE IT LOVE LOVE IT ....

COL NIL SATIS
18-11-2012, 23:37
Blast from the past ,the Dean Gaffney LIVE trial :band::band: Absolute classic

PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y7hi-LumJ0

PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLkJO5WFVN8&feature=relmfu

Superb stuff!!! Hahahahaha :lol::lol:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

PART 3 is on the link below,it won't let me add 3 videos in one post GAHHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfySgidT_cg

AL JAY