PDA

View Full Version : Who is herbalwellbeing?

Carol55
16-11-2011, 17:02
Does any one know who or what is hebalwellbeing that has made multiple posts on the forum today, I have sent a PM suggesting that they start a thread advertising any jobs available, but no reply from them.

sunspot
16-11-2011, 17:08
Taking over alot of threads but at the moment not able to ask anything direct

garlicbread
16-11-2011, 17:09
He identifies himself as Patrick Collins in one post, what more do you want to know:dontknow:

Carol55
16-11-2011, 17:10
Taking over alot of threads but at the moment not able to ask anything direct

I thought that they are breaking the T and C's of the forum with these posts that they are making.:confused:

Vortex Wake
16-11-2011, 17:11
Lets guess, YOU buy a starter pack from them and then .........

Carol55
16-11-2011, 17:13
I got a PM from them saying "Cheers"

garlicbread
16-11-2011, 17:20
They are not breaking any forum rules by replying to posts where people are looking for work. Should they try to advertise their services or whatever it is they have to offer (and it is probably MLM marketing) they will not be allowed to do so.

...and "cheers" seems a perfectly reasonable reply to your PM inviting them to start a new thread @carlo55

Carol55
16-11-2011, 17:30
They are not breaking any forum rules by replying to posts where people are looking for work. Should they try to advertise their services or whatever it is they have to offer (and it is probably MLM marketing) they will not be allowed to do so.

I thought that they were advertising for staff and not stating the conditions that they offer any applicant.:confused:

stevem
16-11-2011, 18:16
I guess the worst you could call it is flooding (chat room term)

But it is bloody annoying!

captain beefheart
16-11-2011, 18:22
part of herbalife, they get poor souls desparate for work to invest their hard earned cash into stock that they will struggle to sell. team leaders get bonus for recruiting . stay well wide of companies like this one.

stevem
16-11-2011, 18:26
part of herbalife, they get poor souls desparate for work to invest their hard earned cash into stock that they will struggle to sell. team leaders get bonus for recruiting . stay well wide of companies like this one.

Kinda does it for me. Nice one for letting people know! :):thanx:

El Viento
17-11-2011, 22:56

I have warned people as well in employment section, hope they listen!

cainaries
18-11-2011, 13:57
A friend I knew in UK signed up for Herbalife and wasted a huge amount of his time (as well as money) trying to make something out of it. Anything with the word 'wellness' in it drives me mad to start with. It's not a proper British-English word as far as I'm concerned. And the herbalife drink was DISGUSTING. If that's what it is steer very well clear is my advice.

cheery
18-11-2011, 14:11
Well they seem to have conned these people!

http://sports.herbalife.com/en-us/biographies/fc_barcelona_biography.htm

cainaries
18-11-2011, 15:58
Well they seem to have conned these people!

http://sports.herbalife.com/en-us/biographies/fc_barcelona_biography.htm

'Paid' rather than 'conned' perhaps?

stevem
18-11-2011, 16:32
'Paid' rather than 'conned' perhaps?

You're as cynical as me!!!! :)

Carol55
18-11-2011, 19:28
You're as cynical as me!!!! :)

And me!!!!:crazy:

herbalwellbeing
25-11-2011, 14:23
Hi All, thanks to "Ecky Thump" for suggesting I look at some of the posts :wave:

A thought I'd just share a few facts on what we do:

But firstly apologies if I 'flooded' earlier - I thought I was leaving 1:1 messages as I am a forum novice!!

* We work with Herbalife a NYSE listed company that will turnover 5 billion USD in 2011
* The company is a global success in 78 countries now
* We help people with weight loss, wellness, energy, sports diet etc
* We are the no. 1 weight loss company in the world and have been for years
* This is a genuine opportunity for friendly, ambitious self-starters
* We earn an income from product sales (lots of people need our help) ... and it's absolutely not hard sell
* We earn a 2nd income IF we decide to build a team - it's a win-win ... we help them, they get successful and we benefit too ... if only other companies were as progressive
* Full training is available

IF INTERESTED we still have our no obligation info. meeting on Saturday 26th from 11am ... so feel free to attend ... it's at ... Golf del Sur
Avda. del Atlantico 2, c.p 38620
San Migel de Abona
Tenerife

But PLEASE message me back if coming so we can guage numbers.

Ask for me - Patrick Collins - or Ossey Osmond.

HAPPY to answer more questions.

Take care,

Patrick

tonypub
25-11-2011, 15:04
so is this a franchise?do you have to pay any monies to start being a wellness coach?

Ecky Thump
25-11-2011, 20:13
so is this a franchise?do you have to pay any monies to start being a wellness coach?

A few lines from a Tremoloes song.....

Silence is golden, golden
But my eyes still see.

Talkin is cheap
People follow like sheep!!

TOTO 99
25-11-2011, 20:38
Probably not posting 'cos they're ill.....:laugh:

herbalwellbeing
25-11-2011, 20:42
Hi 'tonypub' no it's not a franchise as you don't get a fixed territory. You are free to build a business in any of the 78 going on 79 countries we trade in. We are, if you like, self-employed agents working under the umbrella of, as I said above, a $5billion company. There will always be people who knock success like this or have negative stories. I've used the products for 15 years now ... lost 25 pounds very fast, improved my energy, stopped getting all the coughs & colds I used to and, at 53, am in better shape than my mid 30's ... something like 60 million people would have similar stories to tell. As regards cost you can get started for 163 euros and that includes an almost equivalent amount of product for you to try and experience the great results (by the way they taste great too). I'd challenge anyone to start a business for that little outlay.

Hi toto ... no just too busy earning a great income .. rather than lounging on my computer all day ;-)

Added after 4 minutes:

see reply to toto ;-)

you're a scream ... not had so much as a cold in 15 years

TOTO 99
25-11-2011, 20:50
If you're not lounging on the computer how did you spot my post so quick?.....

herbalwellbeing
25-11-2011, 21:28
I was referring to the sarcastic remarks like "silence is golden" and "probably ill" when I hadn't instantly replied to the ill-informed remarks made earlier. It's funny that there is so much "opinion" flying around which is not backed up by facts?! Perhaps all the skeptics out there could simply ask direct questions if unsure rather than spreading misinformation. This is a very legitimate company and opportunity. You have to be squeaky clean to trade on the New York Stock Exchange.

TOTO 99
25-11-2011, 21:36
I was referring to the sarcastic remarks like "silence is golden" and "probably ill" when I hadn't instantly replied to the ill-informed remarks made earlier. It's funny that there is so much "opinion" flying around which is not backed up by facts?! Perhaps all the skeptics out there could simply ask direct questions if unsure rather than spreading misinformation. This is a very legitimate company and opportunity. You have to be squeaky clean to trade on the New York Stock Exchange.

You sound very stressed to me. I thought this stuff was about well being?

tonypub
25-11-2011, 21:37
do you have to be self employed in tenerife then?

doreen
25-11-2011, 21:51
do you have to be self employed in tenerife then?

That's a very relevant question ... and we've had this discussion before about MLM - multi level marketing (or Network Marketing) .. I think then, the "well respected" company were saying it was a matter for the distributor to comply with local tax laws ;)

admin
25-11-2011, 22:00
Promotion of MLM/Pyramid sales has never been allowed on the forum, however if you want to contribute in other ways, please feel free.

herbalwellbeing
20-12-2011, 16:49
Does any one know who or what is hebalwellbeing that has made multiple posts on the forum today, I have sent a PM suggesting that they start a thread advertising any jobs available, but no reply from them. Hi Carol, I see there's been a lot more chat here. I am somewhat of a novice to forums. I believe I said "cheers" for the tip and apologised for my clumsiness in sending messages to job seekers.

Added after 2 minutes:

I guess the worst you could call it is flooding (chat room term)

But it is bloody annoying! Apologies - newcomer to forums and not familiar with protocol. I posted a thread after this 'spam like' behaviour (as it was described) was pointed out. Merry Christmas

Added after 3 minutes:

part of herbalife, they get poor souls desparate for work to invest their hard earned cash into stock that they will struggle to sell. team leaders get bonus for recruiting . stay well wide of companies like this one. Well we have 2 million people working with us worldwide earning anything from a few extra euros to a lot more money. It saved me after 4 redundancies and many, many people I know. What's more our mission is to make the work a slimmer, fitter, healthier place. Happy Christmas ;-)