PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Trainee Wellness & Weight Loss Coaches

herbalwellbeing
16-11-2011, 19:41
We are looking for 5 trainee wellness & weight loss coaches. Ideally people with an interest in health, well being & diet. Candidates should be self-starters with friendly personalities who like working with and helping people to make positive changes in their lives. Candidates should also be teachable. No prior experience needed as full training given. Languages an asset but not essential.

Company Name: Herbal Well Beings

Contact Persons: Patrick Collins & Ossey Osmond

Salary: Depends on Hours which are very flexible

Job Description: Customer Care. Sales to warm prospects.
Team building for more ambitious people.

Hours: Flexible to suit individuals - daytimes & evenings

Geography: All over Tenerife. Possibilities for international travel too

Informal Interviews: San Miguel de Abona area on Sat 26 November
Please message back for full details

cazzi
16-11-2011, 20:37
hi, am very interested in your add, please can you let me have more details with regards to earning potential, many thanks

herbalwellbeing
17-11-2011, 10:48
Hi, thanks for your enquiry. Income does vary quite considerably. A typical income for someone working around 10-15 hours a week would be around 500-1,500 euros per month - once trained. As regards earning potential, if you are very ambitious, we can also train you to develop a team of your own wellness & weight loss coaches both in Tenerife and around the world. Our company currently trades in 78 countries so there is plenty of scope for you. What I would recommend is that you come along on 26th and meet our staff and other coaches. As our advert says it's all very informal. If you'd like to attend just let me have your name and I'll send you the full details, address etc. Regards, Patrick C

PS I meant to add that when you build a team your income can rise quite significantly.

ally9997
17-11-2011, 11:35
Hi
With regards to the salary, is there a basic? or just commission?

Thanks

Ally

pm sent

julia44
17-11-2011, 11:50
the job is for Herbalife as I replied to the job advert in the Canarian Weekly for theglobalnetwork.com and got an email from them yesterday about a meeting on the 26th

cazzi
17-11-2011, 18:43
i also got a reply from herbalife via canarian weekly, but didnt seem to want to answer my question with regards to earnings !

doreen
17-11-2011, 19:19
You basically have to buy into this "opportunity" - business packs etc ... the money comes from recruiting others and taking a percentage of what they sell http://www.healthylifenow.com/blog/110/herbalifes-enhanced-compensation-plan/

Vortex Wake
17-11-2011, 19:31
Thats why I posted this comment yesterday & and reported it the member as spam

Lets guess, YOU buy a starter pack from them and then .........

Ecky Thump
17-11-2011, 19:56
You basically have to buy into this "opportunity" - business packs etc ... the money comes from recruiting others and taking a percentage of what they sell http://www.healthylifenow.com/blog/110/herbalifes-enhanced-compensation-plan/

If this is the case, then there is no "JOB", no guaranteed income or rate of pay, its a "sales opportunity" that requires you to have money to invest with no guarantees of a 100% return on your investment.:(

Carol55
17-11-2011, 20:06
Thats why I posted this comment yesterday & and reported it the member as spam

Also I started a thread "Who is Herbalwellbeing", which I notice Patrick Collins never took the opportunity to tell us about.:dontknow:

grumps
17-11-2011, 21:17
Network marketing eh.! I thought all that had run its course years ago.

El Viento
17-11-2011, 21:54
http://www.cockeyed.com/workfromhome/selling_herbalife.html
I have done some research a while ago and have found this very long and thorough review of herbalife and there is only one conclusion DON'T DO IT.

When you go on this "presentation" you will hear lots and lots of successful stories, how much money people make and how this has changed their lives, but the reality is only few at the top are making profit.

After buying "START KIT"(which is 130 euro) there is lots more to invest and even this doesn't give you any guarantees of any profit.

So if you want to save your money you will know what to do.

caroll72
17-11-2011, 23:25
Contact Persons: Patrick Collins & Ossey Osmond

Should that be Ossey Osbourne , or maybe Donny Osmond !!
haha, bit confusing. :whistle:

herbalwellbeing
25-11-2011, 10:37
We are looking for 5 trainee wellness & weight loss coaches. Ideally people with an interest in health, well being & diet. Candidates should be self-starters with friendly personalities who like working with and helping people to make positive changes in their lives. Candidates should also be teachable. No prior experience needed as full training given. Languages an asset but not essential.

Company Name: Herbal Well Beings.

Contact Persons: Patrick Collins & Ossey Osmond.

Salary: Depends on Hours which are very flexible.

Geography: All over Tenerife. Possibilities for international travel too.

Informal Interviews: San Miguel de Abona area on Sat 26 November.

Ecky Thump
25-11-2011, 10:43

Company Name: Herbal Well Beings.

Contact Persons: Patrick Collins & Ossey Osmond.

Salary: Depends on Hours which are very flexible.

Geography: All over Tenerife. Possibilities for international travel too.

You have already got a thread running about this great opportunity to make a fortune while traveling the world and the thread had quite a interesting discussion, it may be worth your time reading the views of forum members.:tiphat:

herbalwellbeing
25-11-2011, 14:30
Thanks. I though these things fell off after a while so I re-posted. Forum novice I am afraid. I read the thread and have added a few factual comments. Regards, Patrick

Steven
03-01-2012, 20:32
Hello, i am interested in the job. I have been a personal caoch for more then 12 years.... I live here in tenerife now, and give lessons.....food advice... speek more then 3 languages
Please PM me

slodgedad
03-01-2012, 23:23
You have already got a thread running about this great opportunity to make a fortune while traveling the world and the thread had quite a interesting discussion, it may be worth your time reading the views of forum members.:tiphat:

Threads merged........

Debbie_22
23-01-2013, 15:39
Is this not like a pyamid scheme type system where like stated you earn heaps more once trained you recruit others to sell the stock that you can't??