PDA

View Full Version : Iceland Las Americas store push back

henry
16-11-2011, 21:40
i sure everyone waiting forever for the new iceland store in las americas to be open. before it suppose to be open oct 31. then got push back to nov 30. and now their website now saying it be open in december 14 at 11:00am. i like to shop at iceland. but whould be funny my option for a whole year now getting push back opening day. so when the opening day december 14 opens. no one will take them serious. and no one be there. i hope they do open december 14. it be great for las americas. who with me!!

also iceland have some great offters on their site check them out. www.overseas.es

Nic
16-11-2011, 22:10
Maybe they'll introduce the new bonus card at the same time!! it's been advertised for ages and we're still waiting!

Darwin
16-11-2011, 23:08
Anyone any idea where in PDLA it is opening.

caroletenerife
17-11-2011, 02:18
Across from the Anchor Bar, its under ground, they are in there painting and getting it ready. According the security guard they are having problems getting enough large chest freezers...but this is Tenerife, rampant rumours, just wish they would hurry up. It must be soon because i know someone who has been given a job there

sandra
17-11-2011, 18:12
But where is the Anchor Bar x

caroletenerife
17-11-2011, 18:27
Just along from Veronicas , one entrance is across the road from Sol Tenerife in Las Americas, google the hotel and its a couple of hundred yards up the road x