PDA

View Full Version : Loro Parque or Jungle Park?

power_scouse
17-11-2011, 22:36
if you could only go to one of the two which one would you go to?

imablue
17-11-2011, 22:41
Loro Parque ....a great day out, be it by car yourselves or by a tour excursion operator ....

timmylish
17-11-2011, 22:50
Since the Loro Parque is almost unique in Europe and the variety of wild life on show is similar then the Loro Parque has to be the no.1. Having said that the quaintness (?) of the Jungle Park is something different again. So simply put. Don,t miss either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dokgolf
17-11-2011, 23:13
No contest, Loro Parque everytime.

power_scouse
18-11-2011, 21:22
nice one, it will be loro parque for me lads birthday on the 7th december, then i get to jungle park in the rest of me holiday, defo gonna get to monkey park aswell that place is boss.

marbro8
18-11-2011, 23:06
nice one, it will be loro parque for me lads birthday on the 7th december, then i get to jungle park in the rest of me holiday, defo gonna get to monkey park aswell that place is boss.we have never been to jungle park but the shows at loro park are worth the entry fee alone, they where fantastic, which is a good job because the zoo isn't up to much:), depending on where you are staying(we where in los cris) and it was about 1 hour traveling:

pamlant
19-11-2011, 10:40
Loro Parque is much better, I have been to both and wouldnt bother with Jungle Park again

nicki
19-11-2011, 12:05
i find there is absolutly no comparison, in my opinion you need to do both with an open mind.
loro parque indeed has amazing shows , beautifull gardens
junglepark is what it says jungle , the birdshow is absolutly worth while
do them both

tonypub
19-11-2011, 14:07
loro park in a completely different league

Suej
19-11-2011, 18:21
They are both an excellent day out but Loro Parque is just something else! If you can go to both:)

theslaters
21-11-2011, 21:18
Just a quick note the sealion show at Loro is closed for maintance was last week anyway bit disapointed but a great day out,
Have fun....

Chayofa Tete
22-11-2011, 09:11
Very hard to compare the parks as each is a bit unique,I suppose Loro Parque is a bit more up market if you like but the bird show at the Jungle Park is a bit special so to sum up it depends on your own feel for this type of thing both are very good in their own ways.

bonitatime
22-11-2011, 09:22
Who is going my opinion would depend on that and on where you are staying

SianC
27-11-2011, 19:05
I think Loro Parque is in a league of its own, great shows and such variation. My favourite part in the park is the Penguin area

power_scouse
30-11-2011, 13:07
Who is going my opinion would depend on that and on where you are staying

there me my wife and our two kids 17 and 3. were staying in PDLA.

SianC
30-11-2011, 13:14
Well you will be much closer to the Jungle Park than the Loro Parque, so i suppose it depends on whether you fancy the treck up North!

dokgolf
30-11-2011, 16:10
Imo, well worth the trip.

bonitatime
30-11-2011, 16:12
If the 3 year old travels well I might go to the Loro park. Listening to visitors over the years both are enjoyable. But the journey to the Loro Park is long especially if you are on a tour bus.
The jungle park is a 20 min ride on a free bus.
We always had trouble getting our children to go to the Loro Park because of the journey but they happily went 2/3 times a year to the jungle park.
Not sure I have been helpful but finally if your children travel well I would do the Loro Park and if they don't I would do the Jungle Park.

power_scouse
30-11-2011, 17:16
If the 3 year old travels well I might go to the Loro park. Listening to visitors over the years both are enjoyable. But the journey to the Loro Park is long especially if you are on a tour bus.
The jungle park is a 20 min ride on a free bus.
We always had trouble getting our children to go to the Loro Park because of the journey but they happily went 2/3 times a year to the jungle park.
Not sure I have been helpful but finally if your children travel well I would do the Loro Park and if they don't I would do the Jungle Park.

im gonna see about renting a car for the day to get there, so my little one will be ok. do you know how much the coach is to get there?