PDA

View Full Version : Vets The best vet in Tenerife by far

dave41
18-11-2011, 02:00
We have had three dogs in tenerife and spent fortunes ,one of our dogs beau had diabetes and cushing and we spent 4000 euro now knowing that there is no cure .we got a new dog from live arico as our other dog megan was sad ,our new dog is beckham but he has problems with his ears found a new vet in la camalla just up from chaofa she is so wonderful i would reccomend her to anyone who cares about there pets its next door to the pet shop

SuzyQ
18-11-2011, 02:30
Yes, I know her, Patricia Abalo, she is a good friend to Live Arico and a massive help. Glad she has helped you.
There are some amazing vets over here. The guys at Hospivet Sur also go the extra mile (and Irene of course!!) All the best to you.

timmylish
18-11-2011, 02:37
We have been using Patricia for years now. Excellent and great with the animals.

dave41
18-11-2011, 03:02
yes, i know her, patricia abalo, she is a good friend to live arico and a massive help. Glad she has helped you.
There are some amazing vets over here. The guys at hospivet sur also go the extra mile (and irene of course!!) all the best to you.

kelly saw the puppy with bad legs but cannot have any more as i have only a small appartment kelly sends her love from u.k

ANDREA S
10-12-2011, 22:15
Clinica vetinaria in valle san lorenzo. Javier and monica have always been fantastic. Always have time to talk to you to explain and have been brilliant with my 2 dogs.

julia44
11-12-2011, 08:46
Elier Gonzalez in Guia de Isora is brilliant. Last week Oscar stopped eating so Elier put him on a drip feed every day he even opened on the 2 fiestas days especially for Oscar

canarybird
11-12-2011, 08:58
I can highly recommend the vet Eugenio in Clinica Los Cuartos, Avenida Sor Soledad 29 in La Orotava (in front of the Guardia Civil) tel: 922 322 294.

Through the years he has always done house calls for my cats, as well as pick up and delivery when they had to go up to the clinic.

tracy hampshire
11-12-2011, 10:33
cristobel in calle de lomo in puerto de la cruz, he was fantastic with lily when she was a puppy,she had fits, he put her on a drip gave her 3 injections, then i had to take her back4 times over the next 3 days, he charged me 30 euros then gave me a big bag of puppy food for her, he asked me to take her back if she had any more fits which i did on several occasions, he never charged me again for looking at her, she is fine now has grown out of the fits like he said she would, a lovley man with a genuine love for animals, a refreshing change from some of the vets back home who won't look at your animals until they get some money up front.rolleyes2: