PDA

View Full Version : Beware- pickpockets operating in Lidl

JER
18-11-2011, 17:33
Just to advise caution when shopping @ Lidl.. On Friday 11th Nov. Retired 70 year old pensioners had my wallet stolen....No help from staff but local police excellent. Loss of 200Euros, driving licence and bank card was sickening and a nightmare to sort out. I know that I should have been more aware and careful and it can happen anywhere in the world. So just be aware these proffessional thieves are out there.

Suzanne
18-11-2011, 18:22
Thank you for this. which Lidl was it?

JER
18-11-2011, 18:52
It was the Lidl store in Adeje.

offshore diver
19-11-2011, 17:41
watch out for a pair of female pickpockets on the geranium walkway by the bouganville hotel ,they seem to target ****** up single blokes ,so if approached be aware ,i nearly had my pockets picked last night ,one will try chat you up ,the other goes for your pocket and they quick ,lucky i got quick reflexes from my roughneking days in the north sea

marbro8
19-11-2011, 19:36
watch out for a pair of female pickpockets on the geranium walkway by the bouganville hotel ,they seem to target ****** up single blokes ,so if approached be aware ,i nearly had my pockets picked last night ,one will try chat you up ,the other goes for your pocket and they quick ,lucky i got quick reflexes from my roughneking days in the north seayou should have roughneked them as well woman or not:mad:

warbey
19-11-2011, 20:32
What would the support be if a Person did a Citizen's arrest..?
are the Various Police interested.
Anyone know.?

dgagnon
20-11-2011, 11:03
Well, it is about that time of the year again when pickpockets just come out of no where and boom in numbers. It is becoming a lot common now for women to join in the act as well, as they are less suspected to have pulled of the crime instead of a man. I guess that you just have to be watchful over your pockets and you really make it a point to check it every now and then.

tonypub
20-11-2011, 11:26
the good part of sharia law is needed with these lowlifes,off with there hands.remember,most other euro resorts now closed for winter so we have an upsurge of pick pockets from elsewhere

kenbo1000
23-11-2011, 14:41
We had family over a week ago and took them down to La Pinta for a wander round. As we were coming up the hill my daughter noticed my other halfs bag was open. Her purse had been lifted. Fortunately my daughter noticed a woman who had been right behind us and pointed her out. She was quite casually leaning against the railings looking at the sea, I approached her with extreme anger but she denied everything, but, it was obvious she knew what I was talking about. While I had this toe-rag by the scruff of the neck my son in law was walking her route and found the purse dropped in the flower display that overlooks La Pinta. It was intact as she did not have time to take anything before she had been rumbled. We kept hold of this thieving git for a while but there were no police around and none of us had our mobile's. This thief was not working alone, she was with a man but he legged it as soon as he realised they had been rumbled. She is of slight build and of Eastern European origin. We did tell her we were reporting her to the police so she has probably moved on to another area. We all need to keep our wits about us when down on the front.

dotty1
23-11-2011, 15:06
Beware Hipo- dino San Blas as well pickpockets about in there yesterday, yes and they are hardfaced will watch whilst the people realise they have been done, too late they have already passed it on, always seem to work in pairs.

grumps
23-11-2011, 17:01
watch out for a pair of female pickpockets on the geranium walkway by the bouganville hotel ,they seem to target ****** up single blokes ,so if approached be aware ,i nearly had my pockets picked last night ,one will try chat you up ,the other goes for your pocket and they quick ,lucky i got quick reflexes from my roughneking days in the north sea

I think i know the 2 you are on about they also lurk around ColonII late at night..The last 2 nights i`ve physically had to ward them off and told them to F off in no uncertain terms.. Walking from the patch towards the Drop Inn is like walking a gauntlet at the moment its a shame the police don`t send plain clothes officers along there they`d arrest loads of them.