PDA

View Full Version : LOST Small yorkie lost in San Eugenio

caroletenerife
18-11-2011, 18:22
A small Yorkshire Terrier has been missing in the Porto Colon/San Eugenio area since yesterday (Thursday), she is pale in colour and clipped short (I dont have a photo yet). She was last seen at the Terrace Bar. She is 7 years old and called Lupeata. police are aware and i have told the owners to call all refuges and kennels. If anyone sees her or hears of anyone taking her in as a stray, please contact me, many thanks

timmylish
19-11-2011, 03:41
Oh bloody hell. Hope someone finds her soon. These wee things aren,t great at looking after themselves.

karinagal
19-11-2011, 16:15
Oh bloody hell. Hope someone finds her soon. These wee things aren,t great at looking after themselves.

No, but they're bloomin' fast - we spotted one in the streets here (UK) just round the corner from where we live.. Couldn't catch the little blighter for love nor money!! There are never any stray dogs round here so it had obviously shot out when their owner wasn't looking....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

A small Yorkshire Terrier has been missing in the Porto Colon/San Eugenio area since yesterday (Thursday), she is pale in colour and clipped short (I dont have a photo yet). She was last seen at the Terrace Bar. She is 7 years old and called Lupeata. police are aware and i have told the owners to call all refuges and kennels. If anyone sees her or hears of anyone taking her in as a stray, please contact me, many thanks

I hope that she is found soon. Our neighbour in Tenerife has a little yorkie too - they have so much personality in such a little dog. The owners must be beside themselves with worry. Fingers crossed she comes home safe..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

caroletenerife
19-11-2011, 17:39
Good News...Lupeata is safe and well and back home, apparently only on the loose about 15 minutes before a kind lady lifted her, she had only made it as far as Harleys. Presuming she was a stray, she took her home and no doubt spoiled her rotten. Im not sure who spotted her out walking, but they approached her to ask about the dog and after many phone calls off she went home, no worse for her adventure. Hopefully the owner will keep her on a lead in public and get her chip updated. They are like children, it only takes a minute for them to disappear, and if you look in the wrong direction, they are gone. Today is a good day, thank you everyone for your concern xx