PDA

View Full Version : Other The Tenerife Weekly is back!

CJA
19-11-2011, 01:59
Over the past couple of weeks I've notice the re-emergence of The Tenerife Weekly newspaper.
Thank goodness for that. Glad to see that Elkinton doesn't have the whole of Tenerife at his whim.

tonypub
19-11-2011, 04:29
Over the past couple of weeks I've notice the re-emergence of The Tenerife Weekly newspaper.
Thank goodness for that. Glad to see that Elkinton doesn't have the whole of Tenerife at his whim.nice first post,i wonder who you can be?:whistle:

TIS
19-11-2011, 10:34
Not the best for a first post from a newbie! It makes it look like you are associated with one of their competitors, but that is unlike as they are not that dopey.:spin:

Added after 2 minutes:

Why doesn't the edit facility work any more on the forum - noticed I had a typo in previous post and can't adjust it???????????????

Muppet
19-11-2011, 14:46
Not the best for a first post from a newbie! It makes it look like you are associated with one of their competitors, but that is unlike as they are not that dopey.:spin:

Added after 2 minutes:

Why doesn't the edit facility work any more on the forum - noticed I had a typo in previous post and can't adjust it???????????????

The edit facility is re

all ............

y .....................

annoying .

pablo1
19-11-2011, 15:00
Thank goodness for that. Glad to see that Elkinton doesn't have the whole of Tenerife at his whim.

Yes, Chris only bothers with the successful business's. I imagine you will stay anonymous on here like all who like to have sly digs, but if you wish to pm me your gripe with him then I'd be glad to organise a meeting so we can discuss your concerns.

henry
19-11-2011, 16:27
it good the tenerife weekly is back but just like canary weekly it is (VERY HARD TO GET A COPY!!!) every time go to los cris they allways said we ran out of copys of canary islands and tenerife weekly. like yesterday morning at 11:30am went to apolo iceland in los cris and all of them said the guy who delivery them came and 30 mins we ran out of copys. hard to belive that in 30 mins. what to they do ?? grab and go??? for the pass month i be going to apolo and iceland in los cris and i still havn´t got not one copy. every time i go in the morning they allways run out of copies. which i think is no fair. they should print more or give more copies.

DOREEN QUINN
19-11-2011, 16:59
it good the tenerife weekly is back but just like canary weekly it is (VERY HARD TO GET A COPY!!!) every time go to los cris they allways said we ran out of copys of canary islands and tenerife weekly. like yesterday morning at 11:30am went to apolo iceland in los cris and all of them said the guy who delivery them came and 30 mins we ran out of copys. hard to belive that in 30 mins. what to they do ?? grab and go??? for the pass month i be going to apolo and iceland in los cris and i still havn´t got not one copy. every time i go in the morning they allways run out of copies. which i think is no fair. they should print more or give more copies.
They go because the 'swallows' hit the Apolo early for their papers as they have a TV page in it! I had 20 copies of Can Weekly yesterday morning and they vanished in 20 minutes.I had to stop one guy taking the whole lot to distribute on his complex!! Also a very disgruntelled woman at 11am who said it was my fault they had all gone!! Cant win !!

the_kat
19-11-2011, 19:12

FAIL!! rolleyes2: