slodgedad
08-06-2011, 10:54
Have you visited this bar. How was it?

We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

theloner
15-06-2011, 13:19
Hi Slodge,

We visit Sinatras each time we are in Tenerife which is around every 8 weeks. We know Karen and Kevin through Karens brother here in the UK and first met them when they had Oscars in the Del Duque area.

Sinatras itself is a great bar/bistro, the place is very clean and well decorated and the food is all home cooked by Kevin and lovely, we have even taken in-laws there who are very picky eaters and they loved it too. Karen and Kevin are very friendly and always willing to chat. Sinatras is situated in the square in front of the Sunset Bay apartments and Karen organised entertainment in the square at least twice weekly.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who like good food and a nice environment.

Steve

hawayman
01-11-2011, 00:34
must say the food here is very good we always pop in several times when on holiday,
when the grand kids are with us Kevin goes out of his way to make them something they like
and has always come up trumps and Karen always has the colouring pencils at hand
Go here and you will not be disappointed we never have
last time out there they were putting on entertainment in the square good nights had by all

steve and linda :yum: :yum:

chips
01-11-2011, 20:10
Hi all the last time we were in Sinatras was in July and we had a couple of great meals and the entertainment was great too Karen got together with all the other bar owners and they put a show actually in the square we had a fantastic couple of evenings all eight of us ,we would definitly recomend a visit .ttfn.Chips

marbro8
01-11-2011, 20:26
is that in San Eugenio area?:)

theloner
01-11-2011, 20:31
Its in the square in front of Sunset Bay Apartments down from Orlando complex.

marbro8
01-11-2011, 21:03
Its in the square in front of Sunset Bay Apartments down from Orlando complex.sorry mate i don't know where any of those places are lol:ashamed: because we allways stay in los cris or las americas, we do remember oscars though because we saw bitter and twisted there, and if i remember right sunset bay is somewhere in san eugenio? near to the rum pot? we have walked past there a few times on the way to my mates place near aqualand:)

hawayman
02-11-2011, 00:11
Hi guys google map this street
Calle Antonio Navarro, Adeje, Espaņa

its there
steve haway the lads

chips
02-11-2011, 13:00
Hi if you come down the hill from San eugenio shopping centre on the main road you pass Harleys bar and resturaunte keep going till you come to the Taxi rank office, facing there is a road go up the road about 100 yard and you will come to the entrance road to Sunset bay, follow the reception sign and that will take you to the square and Sinatras ,also try the Sun Inn thats great as well .hope this helps . Chips:goodluck:

marbro8
02-11-2011, 19:46
Hi if you come down the hill from San eugenio shopping centre on the main road you pass Harleys bar and resturaunte keep going till you come to the Taxi rank office, facing there is a road go up the road about 100 yard and you will come to the entrance road to Sunset bay, follow the reception sign and that will take you to the square and Sinatras ,also try the Sun Inn thats great as well .hope this helps . Chips:goodluck:oooooh i know where it is now lol, just round the corner from gordon ramsay's and the esmerelda( now the luaby);)

theloner
02-11-2011, 20:38
Hi guys google map this street
Calle Antonio Navarro, Adeje, Espaņa

its there
steve haway the lads

Aaargh no, it cant be, a Mackem. Hi mate and welcome to the forum, oh and you mean "howay the lads"!!