View Full Version : How do we file our own non-residents tax declaration?

Tom & Sharon
19-11-2011, 21:04
As per the tiltle - where do we get/download the forms from, and where do we take them? (Presumably it's the Hacienda)

We need to do 3 years declarations, and our lawyer wants 500 to do it. As we're not in the habit of paying people to do things we can probably do ourselves, can someone point us in the right direction.

I could be wrong on this, but I'm sure it will be fairly straightforward, and in essence will be 3 carbon copies for each year, so 500 seems a bit steep to me!

20-11-2011, 02:10
PM Goldenmaniac, her charges are about €60. its the Modelo 210 old 214 I think, try this link

www.agenciatributaria.es (http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/Inicio.shtml?channel=a209e65a357ce010VgnVCM1000004 ef01e0a____&ver=L&site=56d8237c0bc1ff00VgnVCM100000d7005a80____&idioma=en_GB&menu=0&img=0)

and this is the actual form (http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Modelos_y_formularios/Declaraciones/Modelos_200_al_299/210/mod210e.pdf), not as easy as it looks !

20-11-2011, 11:03
Have a look here: http://www.diana-mcglone.com/Non-Resident-Home-Owners-and-Annual-Property-Taxes.htm#Nonrestaxspain

Ray C
27-11-2011, 14:56
Assuming that you own only one property and that it is in joint names you will have to complete modelo 210 for each person and each year - so in your case six separate declarations. Next year the forms will not be available and declarations will have to be made online on the tax authority site so be careful