PDA

View Full Version : Bars Re-opening of Clouseau's Palm Mar

jill lesley
19-11-2011, 21:12
Can anybody tell us if Clouseau's has reopened in Palm Mar yet? We know Amina and Ste came back to UK few weeks ago (the farewell party was great) and there is a sign in window saying open November.

We really like the bar so any news welcome. Thanks, Jill

imablue
19-11-2011, 23:13
up to last week still saying opening November...doesn,t say what "year" though...

dave41
20-11-2011, 02:29
Still not open tonight but had a good time round pepes pescato's i know of someone who would rent it but not the good will he is asking as its been closed for a month it could reopen tomorrow if steve that owns it had any slight any sence to buissness

Andy0210
20-11-2011, 02:34
Still not open tonight but had a good time round pepes pescato's i know of someone who would rent it but not the good will he is asking as its been closed for a month it could reopen tomorrow if steve that owns it had any slight any sence to buissness

From your reply i can see you had a good night lol, if Steve had any sense of business he would still be in there three or four years later, come to mention it, any charisma even, i won´t elaborate any further but just out of interest could you PM me if you have any info on what he is looking for as this place could be a real goldmine in the right hands. :)

Angusjim
20-11-2011, 09:15
From your reply i can see you had a good night lol, if Steve had any sense of business he would still be in there three or four years later, come to mention it, any charisma even, i won´t elaborate any further but just out of interest could you PM me if you have any info on what he is looking for as this place could be a real goldmine in the right hands. :)

Andy does this bring back memories of someone who used to post a lot late a night after a few beers :whistle::whistle:

seanocelt
20-11-2011, 12:17

I have agent's number if you are interested. My PM facility isnt working Andy, could text you the quote i got for ingoing capital and rent, Sean.