PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants El Cine, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

seanocelt
20-11-2011, 13:38
There used to be a review of this place, now that i want it, cannot find it! SO; what would the experienced El Cine goers say they do well? We fancy a visit soon, but no idea what they do, thanks, Sean.

San Miguel
20-11-2011, 13:53
It is up the side of Subway in Los Cristianos, near the harbour..there are 2 there and el cine is the one in the corner.

emmess
20-11-2011, 13:54
They do everything well! The squid, the octopus and the chicken wings are my favourite :laugh:

DOREEN QUINN
20-11-2011, 14:13
Fantastic place, gone there for 20 years,Carlos and his dtaff are good, Enjoy!!!

seanocelt
20-11-2011, 15:18
It is up the side of Subway in Los Cristianos, near the harbour..there are 2 there and el cine is the one in the corner.

Its up behind big new t shirt shop Kual Lumpur , i recall it being there forever before shop was built, yes to left of subway. Thanks all, i like wings, wife likes non chewy calimari. Do they do shrimp dishes?

Red Devil
20-11-2011, 16:30
Its up behind big new t shirt shop Kual Lumpur , i recall it being there forever before shop was built, yes to left of subway. Thanks all, i like wings, wife likes non chewy calimari. Do they do shrimp dishes?

Huge plate of chicken wings and their chips for me, with tomato & onion salad on the side.
Hubs loves the octopus but be warned, its not a pretty sight.
Plenty of fish dishes (and thats what you will get, just fish, rest have to be ordered separately) but must admit can't remember any prawns.
We usually go daytime as on the odd occasion we went at night they ran out of quite a few things

seanocelt
20-11-2011, 19:51
Thanks, is there a menu/ board or do you just order?

chocaholic
20-11-2011, 20:56
Love el cine. They have a menu now but never used to. Fab prawns as well. Only drawbacks is the queue for table

timmylish
20-11-2011, 23:30
Same as Doreen. Over 20 years and never had a bad meal. I,ve always considered it "casual" eating, not formal, group of people and order some of everything so that you can pick a wide range of foods all at one sitting.

DOREEN QUINN
21-11-2011, 16:49
Thanks, is there a menu/ board or do you just order?
Yes they do have a menu and Grilled King Prawns to die for!!!

Added after 4 minutes:

Same as Doreen. Over 20 years and never had a bad meal. I,ve always considered it "casual" eating, not formal, group of people and order some of everything so that you can pick a wide range of foods all at one sitting.
Yes definetely casual dining, but enjoyable!
we called a couple of mondays ago, total mind block that it is closed on mondays. however had a meal next door to El Cine, very nice but quite expensive.Will remember next time!!