View Full Version : Bars Swan Inn, Parque Margarita, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 11:04
Have you visited this bar. How was it?

We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

Davethepubsinger
01-09-2011, 13:35
Now called Sensations. Last time I went past the owners were on holiday (last week)

slodgedad
01-09-2011, 13:48
Now called Sensations. Last time I went past the owners were on holiday (last week)

Thanks, I'll change the thread title from Swan Inn.

No wonder no one has replied..:)

doreen
01-09-2011, 15:15
And you might need to change it again soon, as I understand it has just changed hands ... again :)

TOTO 99
01-09-2011, 15:21
And you might need to change it again soon, as I understand it has just changed hands ... again :)

Lol...I hope they keep hold of it long enough for one of us to put a review on..:D

bebe
31-01-2012, 21:00
Does the wonderful Linda Day still sing here and entertain nightly?

doreen
31-01-2012, 23:07
I believe Linda Day does indeed still sing there in the renamed ... Swan Inn :)

slodgedad
01-02-2012, 20:32
I believe Linda Day does indeed still sing there in the renamed ... Swan Inn :)

DUH. Changed it again..:sleeping:

mancabroad
20-03-2012, 15:59
The Swan, previously Sensations and the Swan, (pretty confusing hey ?) has been open since October 2011. The Swan is a family run bar with nightly entertainment (from 9 pm until midnight) provided by Linda Day and Alan Carey. The bar also welcomes "Guest artists" who usually give their all. Many are retired or active singers from the UK who are friendly with Alan and Linda.

The Swan also shows all major sports and is open 7 days a week from 12:00 until after midnight.

Hope this helps.

marbro8
05-09-2012, 18:52
still the swan but owned by ang and tony now and their son anthony, great little bar and linda and allan still sing there, they hadn't started doing food there when we were over in may but you can get bar snacks, peroni on draught mmmmmm:tongue: 2.50 euros a pint, great atmos friendly chat and no looky looky men allowed in:wink:

Ecky Thump
24-05-2013, 14:35
still the swan but owned by ang and tony now and their son anthony, great little bar and linda and allan still sing there, they hadn't started doing food there when we were over in may but you can get bar snacks, peroni on draught mmmmmm:tongue: 2.50 euros a pint, great atmos friendly chat and no looky looky men allowed in:wink:

I wondered why you go into the Swan, but now I see that you say that no "Lookie Lookie" men are allowed in, I see your reasoning......it saves you a fortune!!

I'm going in there later this afternoon to meet some friends, so as your in Tenerife right now, I might buy you a drink.:wow:

essexeddie
02-06-2013, 17:20
We were in there in Feb and March just gone. Most nights are banged out. Top class entertainment.
Some great acts from the punters, not your normal pub singers. Almost professional.

marbro8
02-06-2013, 18:12
We were in there in Feb and March just gone. Most nights are banged out. Top class entertainment.
Some great acts from the punters, not your normal pub singers. Almost professional.and they now do hot food, they have a guy there who used to have his own bakery,he makes pies and pasties for various bars on the island, but i think it was taking over his life a bit so he has scaled it down now and just does it a few days a week:spin:

essexeddie
02-06-2013, 18:15
and they now do hot food, they have a guy there who used to have his own bakery,he makes pies and pasties for various bars on the island, but i think it was taking over his life a bit so he has scaled it down now and just does it a few days a week:spin:

I'll be in there next week, not singing though.

marbro8
02-06-2013, 18:31
I'll be in there next week, not singing though.i have sung in there a couple of times, and a few times when linda has been in full flow as well, i don't think she was impressed:ashamed:

essexeddie
02-06-2013, 19:05
i have sung in there a couple of times, and a few times when linda has been in full flow as well, i don't think she was impressed:ashamed:

Oh! it was you was it.

marbro8
02-06-2013, 19:11
Oh! it was you was it.

.i was only singing backing vocals and playin the drums to dreadlock holiday, i thought she would be grateful :whistle: mind you i had had about 6 pints of peroni and a few southern comfort's, and it was the night i mistook the balcony of our apartment for our toilet:ashamed::laugh:

essexeddie
02-06-2013, 19:27
i was only singing backing vocals and playin the drums to dreadlock holiday, i thought she would be grateful :whistle: mind you i had had about 6 pints of peroni and a few southern comfort's, and it was the night i mistook the balcony of our apartment for our toilet:ashamed::laugh:

Yeah! is does happen.