PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Desk & Filing Cabinet

Cat Woman
22-11-2011, 11:07
Looking for filing cabinet and desk as cheap as possible for my cat charity.
www.cats-welfare-tenerife.com
My old desk has just broke and my filing cabinet it full due to the huge amount of work Cats Welfare do for cats.
I keep records of every thing to do with the cats and kittens including the re homing here and abroad.
Thank you.
Sharon.:)

Cat Woman
27-11-2011, 23:52
Thank you very much to the very kind person who donated not one, but four filing cabinets to www.cats-welfare-tenerife.com
I am going to keep two of them and the two smaller ones will be going through the auction to raise money for the cats. Sharon.

mark_andrews
09-12-2011, 07:30
Looking for filing cabinet and desk as cheap as possible for my cat charity.
My old desk has just broke and my filing cabinet (http://www.euroffice.co.uk/i/20t/Trexus-Steel-Filing-Cabinet-4-Drawer-Grey-Filing-Cabinet-470x622x1321-Ref-394976) it full due to the huge amount of work Cats Welfare do for cats.
I keep records of every thing to do with the cats and kittens including the re homing here and abroad.
Thank you.
Sharon.:)

This is an awesome charity you got there. I'm new to the forum by the way. I got few old filing cabinets in my house. Anyway to contact you?

Cat Woman
10-12-2011, 16:33
Hello Mark,
Thank you, yes the charity is brilliant, we are helping loads of cats and kittens, we are extremely busy, rescuing, neutering, spaying, homing, sending abroad etc.
We are also helping people who cannot afford to have their animals (cats and dogs) neutered and spayed.
Have a look on the Website, Ive just put an update on.
I am unable to use the private email facility.
Please could you contact me with your phone number using the contact page on my website and I will get straight back to you.
Thank you,
Sharon. :)