PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Airline dog carrier

longtallalice
22-11-2011, 19:09
Hi has anyone got a dog airline carrier for sale or gift! To get a dog back to the uk in January needs to be intermediate size 75x50x44 any other sizes considered too as we fly lots of dogs and always need carriers ,many thanks

henry
22-11-2011, 20:25
i have one that i never use allmost brand new it green and have two little plastic bowl for food and water and the size can fit a yorksire or a poole. i can sell it to you for 25 euros. you can pm me if you want it!!!

Pets@Home
23-11-2011, 01:00
Hi has anyone got a dog airline carrier for sale or gift! To get a dog back to the uk in January needs to be intermediate size 75x50x44 any other sizes considered too as we fly lots of dogs and always need carriers ,many thanks

Hi we also fly alot of dogs and cats back to the UK as well. Have 19 going back in January, alot of them having a flight share to save them alot of money ....... I get all my cages for Koala Sur, they are the best on price .........

Cayman 1 20 euros would suit a small cat or kitten
Cayman 2 30 euros would suit a large cat on its own
Cayman 3 45 euros would suit a small dog, ie yorkie, or 2 cats together.
Cayman 4 75 euros would suit a small /medium size dog ..... poodle, spaniel
Cayman 5 125 euros would suit a medium/ large dog like a, collie .......
Cayman 6 159 euros would suit a large dog like a labrador .......
Cayman 7 190 euros would suit a large / xl dog like a rottie or large boxer, husky
Cayman XL 295 euros would suit a very large dog .........

Branches in Torviscas, Las Chafias and Gagoacha sorry dont know how to spell that .........

jack and gill
23-11-2011, 12:14
l have got a dog carrier quite big l want 60e for it

tracey_in_tenerife
23-11-2011, 23:46
l have got a dog carrier quite big l want 60e for it

Don't be tight , I gave Alison my two dog carriers !!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracey Jayne
05-12-2011, 16:00
Hi we have a large dog carrier that we brought our dog over in from the UK it has drinking vessels fitted and is as required by the airlines. We would let it go for 150 euros and this is a bargain as we paid £400 for it. Sorry we cannot donate it but we may consider giving a dog a home once our boy has settled in.

astara
10-12-2011, 19:29
Hi, I work in live arico charity shop in los cris, & we need three medium dog crates for january also, can afford a small fee ( or donation would be marvelous) please p.m if you know of any .. thank you

Pets@Home
11-12-2011, 11:29
Hi Astra, we buy all our cages for flights for dogs and cats. We get 5% off as we buy alot of them and next year in January and February we have to buy at least 20 /25 cages from them as we have alot of dogs and cats to ship back to the UK. I am hoping can get 10% off then as more and more animals seem to be going home with their owners, about time too, its making a huge difference the new law, the old law was near on impossible for the owners to keep hold of their lovely pets and had to give them up .........

Anyway not sure what size u need, but these are the cost prices from them without my discount ........

I dont mind going to get them for you and bringing them to your shop for u, second hand ones are getting harder and
harder to purchase, the Airport prices are almost treble and pet shops double, this is the cheapest place by far .....

Added after 4 minutes:

Hi Astra, we buy all our cages for flights for dogs and cats. We get 5% off as we buy alot of them and next year in January and February we have to buy at least 20 /25 cages from them as we have alot of dogs and cats to ship back to the UK. I am hoping can get 10% off then as more and more animals seem to be going home with their owners, about time too, its making a huge difference the new law, the old law was near on impossible for the owners to keep hold of their lovely pets and had to give them up .........

Anyway not sure what size u need, but these are the cost prices from them without my discount ........

I dont mind going to get them for you and bringing them to your shop for u, second hand ones are getting harder and
harder to purchase, the Airport prices are almost treble and pet shops double, this is the cheapest place by far .....

Sorry bold by mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added after 2 minutes:

Hi we have a large dog carrier that we brought our dog over in from the UK it has drinking vessels fitted and is as required by the airlines. We would let it go for 150 euros and this is a bargain as we paid £400 for it. Sorry we cannot donate it but we may consider giving a dog a home once our boy has settled in.

Hi Tracey Jayne, could u give me the measurements, I have an owner who has 5 big dogs to ship back in the new year, have managed to purchase an XL for her rottie at 295 euros from Santa Cruz, but she is still looking for others .......