PDA

View Full Version : Sealed video games / used games collection

henry
22-11-2011, 21:44
well everybody this is my very first youtube video i post and let me know what you think?

this is my sealed video game collection.

please let me know what you think of the video. itīs my first one i ever post on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHrC5pJKaM

atlantico
23-11-2011, 00:02
can you let us know the point of it ??

9PLUS
23-11-2011, 00:31
My VCR collection VHS recorder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

henry
23-11-2011, 20:28
can you let us know the point of it ??
just showing off my sealed games collection that all still new to youtube.

quite a collection there you have!!!

9PLUS
23-11-2011, 21:42
I got a bigger collection of betamax VCR i make one film next week for all to see

x

Loaded
23-11-2011, 21:56
Great vids!

caroletenerife
23-11-2011, 21:59
God you have got more than we have in the shop...do you want some more???? much cheapness

9PLUS
23-11-2011, 21:59
On the ball i was 10 cans of Redbull and a couple of E's

caroletenerife
23-11-2011, 22:07
henry do you realise your video in grouped in with people super glueing their lips...hhhmm...yes i did watch it, numpties

Andy0210
23-11-2011, 22:14

I admit to watching that all the way through, does anyone else get the impression he is a disgruntled Phillips ex employee??

henry
25-11-2011, 19:40
henry do you realise your video in grouped in with people super glueing their lips...hhhmm...yes i did watch it, numpties i forgot i had that video my friend send it and i save hit to get a laugh on why people what to super glued their lips lol. and iīm not talking because i still donīt know how to put voice and donīt have a mic

tonypub
25-11-2011, 19:43
well everybody this is my very first youtube video i post and let me know what you think?

this is my sealed video game collection.

please let me know what you think of the video. itīs my first one i ever post on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHrC5pJKaMwho you stickin your tongue out at henry:cheeky:

henry
25-11-2011, 20:13
who you stickin your tongue out at henry:cheeky: my mouth was dry after eating a hugh pizza from iceland

tonypub
25-11-2011, 21:10
my mouth was dry after eating a hugh pizza from icelandnitemare henry,what flavour pizza was it?

TOTO 99
25-11-2011, 21:30
That's a great film Henry..Hollywood beckons.

I'm working on a movie myself at the moment. Can't give too much away but it's a sort of documentary about all the little carpets I've fitted for Sylvanian Families over the years and the difficulties I had to overcome because I'm 6ft 4ins.
Coming to a cinema near you just as soon as I've negotiated with Pearl & Dean for a slot between the adverts..Choc ice anyone?

henry
04-12-2011, 21:57
nitemare henry,what flavour pizza was it? it was the double decker pepperoni with sweet chili pizza

Added after 21 minutes:

wow today i went to saturn in santa cruz and looking around in the playstation 2 games. i found a really rare game i been after for 3 years. and it still factory sealed. and only cost me 5 euros. silent hill 4 the room. so i got that and i just check the video game guide. and it saying that this game is very rae and for a factory sealed copy is going at 325.88 dollars. and i got the copy. sorry i wonīt sell it it in my personal collaection. last copy saturn had. boy!! after 3 years in getting a copy finally got it and factory sealed as well. the best 5 euros i ever happly spent on..1956

henry
11-12-2011, 16:59
1987198819891990wow i got a really good deal at the flea market in guaza today. 4 games outstanding shape and complate with manuel as well. for 10 euros. it was going to be 15 got i got it down to 10 euros. 2 playstation 1 games .i canīt belive the shape it in. it allmost like open from the shrink wrap the both games are star trek invasion and gran turismo 1. and the other two are playstation 2 kengo master of bushido,star wars battlefront 2 check out the pictures. there was other game i really want but it was all scarch up metroid planet m. had to turn that down. the way it look.

Andy0210
11-12-2011, 22:56
Could do with a shave Henry ;)

henry
13-12-2011, 19:02
Could do with a shave Henry ;)i allready shave andy. lol

henry
14-12-2011, 20:41
i am so happy i got a really rar game and sealed from japon the game catherine. this game is horoor and u.s.a. and europe donīt have this game released only japon. i got it for 45 euros got it from ebay. and they only have very limted copies in japon for the game. and i not going to open it keep it sealed. very rare game i think they said only 50,000 copys of the game. and i have a copy yeeeeahhhh!!! it does have english subtiltes but the game is in japoneses. you know japon games are really hard to come by.

1999 here the game catherine that came in today

tonypub
14-12-2011, 21:15
i am so happy i got a really rar game and sealed from japon the game catherine. this game is horoor and u.s.a. and europe donīt have this game released only japon. i got it for 45 euros got it from ebay. and they only have very limted copies in japon for the game. and i not going to open it keep it sealed. very rare game i think they said only 50,000 copys of the game. and i have a copy yeeeeahhhh!!! it does have english subtiltes but the game is in japoneses. you know japon games are really hard to come by.

1999 here the game catherine that came in todayis it hentai?

Added after 18 minutes:

is it hentai?eeek,hope he hasnt googled hentai

henry
14-12-2011, 23:05
no it chinese tony. also my video game collecting is coming very nicely. i have a eye on a few (if santa cruz have them??) i post another video after this weekend if santa cruz have them or not. i wonīt said what games yet i wanna make sure i find them first..

Added after 3 minutes:

and no tony it not that game. it a horror game kinda like dead space in a way.

henry
17-12-2011, 19:18
well i in santa cruz right now at my aunt house. and tomorrow going to find some rare games if the price is right. and later in the week or so i post them here or youtube. today i allready found a rare game for 2 euros at daily price shop i pick it up really fast. iīm sure you guys know time crisis for the playstation one. wow!! canīt beat that price no where. and the only copy they had. they had some basketball games for gamecube and xbox 1 but like i said not a hugh fan on those games. see what i can find tomorrow then. wish me luck!!!

Ecky Thump
17-12-2011, 19:25
well i in santa cruz right now at my aunt house. and tomorrow going to find some rare games if the price is right. and later in the week or so i post them here or youtube. today i allready found a rare game for 2 euros at daily price shop i pick it up really fast. iīm sure you guys know time crisis for the playstation one. wow!! canīt beat that price no where. and the only copy they had. they had some basketball games for gamecube and xbox 1 but like i said not a hugh fan on those games. see what i can find tomorrow then. wish me luck!!!

The best of luck Henry, see what bargains you can find.:)

henry
18-12-2011, 22:23
well iīm back from santa cruz and found some good games all together 35 euros. not bad for 5 games.

i found a really rare game used time crisis for playstation 1.

then tron evolution used for playstation 3

tornado outbreak for playstation 3

super rare i remember playing this with my cuz and i found a sealed copy of metal gear solid 2 substance sealed playstation 2

and sealed copy of black for playstation 2.

not bad for 35 euros.

also my game collection is coming very nicely....

i post a video soon on youtube the other games wonīt come thru for some reason. so tomorrow or so i post a video on youtube then.

tonypub
18-12-2011, 22:29
nice to see you had a shave henry

henry
18-12-2011, 22:32
nice to see you had a shave henry told you tony i had a shave lol

henry
19-12-2011, 20:39
well i post a update on the games i got over the weekend.the two games i have are sealed which is black and metal gear solid 2 substance the rest is used... enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQX10h7cqdI

tonypub
19-12-2011, 20:59
great video henry,could of done your hair spikey though.that tongue was out again,you been on the pizza?

henry
19-12-2011, 21:07
ran out of my gel for my hair no didnīt eat any pizza but had some frito pie. early yummy!!

frito potado chips with chilli on top with cheese with tabasco on it...

henry
24-12-2011, 20:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7h-7b_AWnI

Added after 5 minutes:

i got these games today in santa cruz the big box for the computer i got it a really good price i still canīt belive the price from 45 euros down to 3 euros. ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? iīm not into pc games that much but you just canīt pass that deal up no where. and it is sealed. the game is name the spanish civil war and it two games in the box. i got silent hill origins for 10 euros sealed and this whold year been trying to find the rare game siren blood curse for the ps3 and finally found a copy for 20 euros. and 5 euros for caesars place 2000 for playstation 1 for 3 euros. (iīm going to play this on my ps3)

tonypub
24-12-2011, 21:08
another great vid henry,whys the hair not spiked????happy crimbo broski

another great vid henry,whys the hair not spiked????happy crimbo broskijackie got something to watch now:eyebrows:

henry
24-12-2011, 21:31
another great vid henry,whys the hair not spiked????happy crimbo broski

jackie got something to watch now:eyebrows:

just a bit tried from the trip from santa cruz. but next video when i get some great deals i spike my my hair

henry
20-01-2012, 19:13
when i was down in santa cruz the other day i pick up some great sealed games at carrefour each one 10 euros. they trying to get rid of some of their stock. the god of war 3 i allready have but itīs good to pick up a sealed copy of the game..

henry
19-02-2012, 22:36

man oh man browskiīs!! am i lucky or what?? i been looking for the collecteion edition to catherine since 2 months since it came out. very rare collection. for the best 2 months i been going to santa cruz all over for it. but allways getting the same respose. no!! sold out very very hard to get it. only made a million copys in europe. and today just browing in el corte ingles!! what that? omg!!! it the collecter edition i ask the guy any more copys? we replay no!! so i quicky got it. only 65 euros. the collecter comes with a copy of the game a t-shirt, some coasters and a poster with music cd to the game. i very happy as you can see in the pic. i keep sealed for a very very long time...

henry
21-02-2012, 20:41
i see some of my games pic didnīt came thru so i repost it in case any one miss it from posr #34 and some i got this pass weekend as well. so far my gaming collection is turn out great. also 2 weeks from now i have my eye on uncharted 3 for the new psvita. till thinking should i get the vita or not. 24292430243124322433

henry
08-03-2012, 23:42
here some new games i pick up this pass weekend when i was in santa cruz not bad all together bout 30 euros. great bargain!! and for tony here i am with my hair spike now itīs your turn. like i said just take care ...spike your hair... woo...woo...woo you know it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai8j3_Zml0Y

henry
11-03-2012, 02:19
well i pick up some more games to my collection. i will post a video of them soon

henry
11-03-2012, 21:59
here you go browskiīs my pickup on sealed games i got this weekend when i was in santa cruz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paRP-_JJruo

tonypub
11-03-2012, 22:31
maybe its time i went on the paro.....

henry
12-03-2012, 20:49
iīm not even recevied that either. my pero dried up since last july. i have to work for 8 months to get paro again. just selling some my old stuff on ebay.

henry
02-04-2012, 22:21
here my pickupīs i got today when i was in santa cruz!! you will see the game bayonetta limited edition in the video where the shrink wrap didnīt cover the whold game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtavflNRbnU

henry
04-04-2012, 12:11
hey browskiīs i finally talk in my video. i brought me a headphone with mic for 6 euros at saturn the other day. i know all you browskiīs counldīnt wait for me to talk. i know jackie canīt wait lol.. so here my whole playstation 3 collection i have on video with me talking enjoy everyone!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvl6S-94P0

henry
16-04-2012, 19:18

what up gamerz!!! when i went to santa cruz to watch tenerife played this pass weekend!! i went to game video game store and brose around... i saw two collecters box and still i canīt belive the price they had it on!! like f.e.a.r.3 for the pc. from 75 euros down to 12 euros. i got that canīt beat that price!! and itīs factory sealed which in my book a hugh plus!! and when i was paying for it i saw a hugh collecter box of warhammer spacemarine box sealed!! i saw the price and ask the guy is that the right price for it. he said yes!! wow!! the game just came out back in december. the price was on special and i got the last one!! i still canīt belive the sale price for it. from 100 euros down to 25 euros. a hugh saving of 75 euros!! my game collection starting to grow now!!!

so far this is what i have as of now!!

13 sealed playstation 3 games

30 used playstation 3 games

4 used playstation 1 games
5 sealed wii games
13 sealed playstation 2 games
9 used playstation 2 games

10 sealed xbox 360 games
5 sealed nintendo ds games
1 sealed psp playstation portalble game
6 collectier games boxes

boy i so happy the way itīs coming along!!!

henry
10-10-2012, 18:15
well guys my video game collection is growing at a radid rate!! at the mintue now i have 50 playstation 3 games sealed and used, 22 playstation 2 games sealed and used, 12 playstation 1 games used, 5 game boy advance used and box,7 sealed collecter edition 5 for playstation 3 and 1 in xbox 360, 3 nintendo 64,7 nintendo ds games sealed,6 wii games sealed,10 xbox 360 sealed games and 3 xbox used gamed and this pass weekend for 1.50 pick up at the guaza market mario and toad dolls.4000 so you can see it growing very fast!!!!