PDA

View Full Version : Utilities Taking a water meter to Santa Cruz

sunspot
22-11-2011, 23:29
I have been told that a water meter has to be taken to Santa Cruz to be tested,anyone know where we have to go,or an address please

bonitatime
23-11-2011, 11:21
No idea but try contacting who ever you have your water contract with or your local town hall.

sunspot
23-11-2011, 14:34
Thats the people who are taking the meter out, Endesa, we went to the office in Adeje and they are going to change the meter but we have to take the old meter to Santa Cruz to get it checked

warbey
23-11-2011, 19:15
Dont know if it helps, most meters are supposed to be changed every so many Years.
whatever they measure .
Not sure if Spanishy Law covers this but Euro Law may.
Sounds like You need to contact a friendly Plumber.?

sunspot
23-11-2011, 19:35
Dont know if it helps, most meters are supposed to be changed every so many Years.
whatever they measure .
Not sure if Spanishy Law covers this but Euro Law may.
Sounds like You need to contact a friendly Plumber.?

The problem is an owner got an extortionate bill,absolutly huge and after contacting Endesa they agreed to change the meter but we still have to take the old one to Santa Cruz to be checked to see if the meter is the problem,strange because if the bills way down next time then surely it was a fault of the meter

warbey
23-11-2011, 20:00
Hi Sunspot, I dont want to dilute Your Thread.
Just thinking if its a Hundred per cent out, the Owner does a claim for half the Payments, plus interest.?
or if its not wrong Who pays.?
Only a Plumber would know methinks
Best of luck..

sunspot
23-11-2011, 20:40
Hi Sunspot, I dont want to dilute Your Thread.
Just thinking if its a Hundred per cent out, the Owner does a claim for half the Payments, plus interest.?
or if its not wrong Who pays.?
Only a Plumber would know methinks
Best of luck..

Thanks Warbey but this bill was 10 times bigger than normal