PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dinner where to go?

casabonny
23-11-2011, 11:48
Due to me being incapcitated and unable to get around properly, I will not be able to cook Christmas dinner this year so we are looking for somewhere good to go.We dont normally go to British bar/ Restuarants so we are looking for recommendations of somewhere who serve good quality food and has friendly service in a pleasant athmosphere.
If anyone knows of any could you please post on here , with prices if known too .
Thanks in advance because I am sure you will all be able to offer some help to me

clipityclop
23-11-2011, 15:22
HI

I have christmas here befor and they sent me the menu for this year plus if you have kids they can swim in the pool behind afterwards its a great atmosphere and the food is great , as is the sunday carvery but you have to book well befor as it gets really busy

hope this helps as an idea

Ian_N
25-11-2011, 01:40
What part of the island are you staying? as this will narrow it down.

gazza
25-11-2011, 09:43
You could try the Cave / La Cueva in Los Abrigos 5 course dinner for 27.50, 1 sitting only ( 2-30 for 3 pm ) and places are filling quickly Tel. 922 170 039

casabonny
25-11-2011, 11:35
Re La Cueva do you know what the menu is or where i can get hold of a copy? Do they have a web site ?
Have you eaten there , if so whats it like ?

gazza
25-11-2011, 14:24
i will ask chef and get it on here, no there is no website or facebook ?
All i know is that it will be a 5 course traditional dinner or a veggie course for those who require it, will update when i have more info

menu is : melon or prawn cocktail, soup, Turkey/ham or Pork or Beef with all the trimmings or veggie option ? xmas pud or apple flan, mince pies tea- coffee. Bottle of house wine per table all for 27.50 each

i am told only 4 places left as of today 25th Nov