PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Hugo Boss, Pedro del Hierro, Zara, loads of quality brands, shirts, shoes, suits...

s1monsg
23-11-2011, 12:11
Live Arico dogs refuge has been donated a great deal of high quality clothes and shoes etc. We have them at home in Los Cristianos, my wife is one of the volunteers, there's nothing hookey about them, they are all genuine...as far as we can tell anyway.

Although they are second hand most of the items are hardly worn...I'm not saying they are new, but they're really clean, some of the suits are in bags, a lot of the shoes have boxes, most shoes have those things in to keep the shoes in a nice shape etc. I'm going to write a list of what we have available below with prices etc. 100% of the money will go to Live Arico and if anyone would like confirmation about me or my wife you could ask Suzy Q and we hope for a good reference...:)...!!!

I would imagine that the person who donated the items was between 35-40 years old, medium to large in size and over 5ft but under 6ft. The reason I have put that is because this will give you an idea as to who these clothes would suit.

His style would be (please bear in mind I'm no Gok Wan) modern, relaxed and smart...think Prince William going out in the evening (!) There are no denim coloured jeans, but there are beige jeans for example. All the shirts are of a smart, modern look with patterns..mostly cotton. Generally the shirts look like they would go with a jacket and trousers or jeans, some of the shirts have nice bright colours and stripes etc...just as the modern look is today.

Shoes are all between size 9 and 10 and again, all proper brands...mostly leather or suede, both slip on and laced and some trainers...but again, the trainers are smart trainers that you could wear with trousers...not sweaty ones from the gym...:cheeky:

Sorry for the long intro but I thought it would at least let people know if they are wasting their time...so just to re-cap then I'll go into a bit of detail about what there is...:sleeping:...come on wakey wakey...!!!

Suits are various styles - stripes and plain and sizes...well, a lot of the jackets say 44...which I am guessing is the size and the trousers seem to have had the labels cut out, but looking at the casual trousers that we have they say 42 and some say 44...but I want to make it clear...they don't fit me and I'm a 34" - 36" so it can't be 44 inches...anyway I hope it gives you an idea.

Shoes of various types, brogues, plain, slip-on, loafers, laced, black, brown, cream, leather, suede and trainers all about size 9 - 10 UK or 43/44/45 European size, a lot have boxes and first come first served with regards to the spring things that keep the shoes in a nice shape.

Shirts are nearly all cotton, large and medium sizes, smart, bright colours, modern look, all seem to be long sleeve.

Ties quite a few of them, again nice modern colours probably would go well with the shirts that we have, so need to be looked at...all ties are size large...:wink2:

Casual Trousers, again size 44...but can't really say any more than they are not 44" and whatever they are they are probably smaller than 36".

Jumpers...I think there are some...probably size medium and large.

The list...it's not going to cover everything that is here and some of it may be gone by the time you get to see it, but please PM me first and I'll let you know if there is anything of any sort. Sorry, I'm not going to reserve anything without a non-refundable deposit (which will go to the refuge fund) as it's going to be first come first served in all cases...sorry about that but all of these clothes are in my home and we have visitors coming next week and need to get them sold and the money to Live Arico...because that's what it is ultimately about...:pray: Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you soon...here's the list with prices...

Suits at least 15 I would think...€50 each

Shoes probably 30 pairs €20 a pair

Ties €5

Shirts...I haven't counted, but there are quite a few €15

Casual Trousers..again I haven't counted but there must be at least 10 - 15 pairs...€10 each

T-shirts...There are only 3...€5

There are probably other things too, if you have any particular enquiries PM me and I'll see what there is... thanks for looking...:thanx: