PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Domestic cleaner wanter for mornings

Lippy
23-11-2011, 16:56
Hi we are looking for a domestic cleaner, mornings only on a part time basis. Job will carry a contract of employment Please PM for further details thanks

ladybird
23-11-2011, 20:56
please could u p.m. me with details as my daughter is looking for more work .she has been here for 12years she is honest and reliable and a really good cleaner ,many thanks x

Ian_N
24-11-2011, 02:15
Hi, interested in your vacancy could you give more details of hours and days to suit please wouldnt need a contract as self employed anyway.
Regards
Jan

honda
24-11-2011, 09:56
Hello, P.M. has been sent.

Lucy Atkinson
24-11-2011, 15:30
Hi
Am interested in the position. Mornings only would be great for me. I have a vehicle and very good knowledge of the island and locations of complexes. I have been on the island for 8 years and have previousley worked for a property management company where most of my duties were travelling and cleaning apartments. References and previous working history isalso possible.

I would love the job also!
Regards
Lucy Atkinson

Tenerife_Lady
24-11-2011, 18:17
Hello, I have sent you a PM.

ladybird
24-11-2011, 18:33
thank you for the p.m. unfortunatly my daughter doesnt have any transport so would be unable to do the job .

ors_i
01-12-2011, 17:48
please could u pm me with details because i m looking for a job in the mornings. thank u

suebhatia
06-12-2011, 13:14
Hi we are looking for a domestic cleaner, mornings only on a part time basis. Job will carry a contract of employment Please PM for further details thanks

Hi i was wondering if the job for domestic clean is still avaible and i9f so where is it.

bebe27151
10-12-2011, 16:45
If you are still looking ... please let me know ... I have a car and I have been on the Island 10 years now ... any hours would suit ... Thanks

thorpet
10-12-2011, 16:50
I am very interested in the position. Have just sold my hme and looking to start over in Tenerife. I am experienced in cleaning of vacation homes. I so need a lucky break to help me in my new life. and if the job isnt offered would very much like friendship and advice on my moved. Have a wonderful day. Tracey

bebe27151
10-12-2011, 17:00
If you are still looking ... please let me know ... I have a car and I have been on the Island 10 years now ... any hours would suit ... Thanks

Lippy
21-02-2012, 15:28
please could u p.m. me with details as my daughter is looking for more work .she has been here for 12years she is honest and reliable and a really good cleaner ,many thanks xHi, Yes this position is still available.
Can you pm to make arrangements for an interview

Hi, Yes this position is still available.
Can you pm to make arrangements for an interview

Added after 2 minutes:

Hi, Yes this position is still available.
Can you pm to make arrangements for an interview to meet and discuss

Lippy
22-02-2012, 12:24
Just to confirm if anyone is interested that this position is still available 22.02.2012 and please pm if interested

smiley_girl40
22-02-2012, 13:26

hi i would be intrested in the cleaning job. I actually done some ironing for you in the past.

triciamcwhirter
22-02-2012, 21:49

I would be interested in this vacancy I have my NIE and my social.I also have my own car.Hope to here from you soon. Thanks.

slodgedad
22-02-2012, 22:02
hi i would be intrested in the cleaning job. I actually done some ironing for you in the past.

I would be interested in this vacancy I have my NIE and my social.I also have my own car.Hope to here from you soon. Thanks.

As the OP has asked for Pms I would advise that you do that.

The advantage being that they will pop up in her/ his Email even when not logged on here..

hutcho
05-03-2012, 16:41
Hello!
I am Scottish, 23 years old, friendly, honest and hard working. I am currently working in telesales and require a part time post to boost my income. I am very particular when it comes to cleaning, I clean thoroughly! I could work mornings no problem, if you would like to call or meet with me for further information I would be happy to.

Thank you :)
Nicola

rosy3181
03-07-2012, 15:12
hi i'm rosy filipina i am interested,i have a lot of experience in domestic cleaning pls.pm me the details

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

hi i'm interested,i have a lot of experience in domestic cleaning pls.pm me the details

woolli
04-07-2012, 11:53
Rosy, I think you will find that this job is no longer available, as the last post was four months ago. Good luck with your search.

Lippy
13-03-2013, 22:18
Hi still looking for a good reliable cleaner morning only 4 hours a day to manage holiday apartments if interested please pm contact phone number to make arrangements

Tenerife_Lady
14-03-2013, 09:02
Hi, PM sent

Gemski
14-03-2013, 12:19

Hi there, I see your advert on the forum. I have tried to pm you but message comes up that your pm memory has been exceeded.I have my own car and was a part time cleaner for some time in the uk. Hope to hear back from you.
Gemski

yvonne
14-03-2013, 20:44

I have done various jobs cleaning from pubs to apartment rentals villas etc lived in Tenerife for 30 years, very realiable good time keeper, work full or part time, could you send me your contact details. Many Thanks look forward to hearing from you.

honda
14-03-2013, 21:53
Hi Lippy, tried to send p.m. but your inbox is full.

Lippy
15-03-2013, 10:58
Just cleared up the inbox sorry about that