PDA

View Full Version : Howdy....

MaxineC
24-11-2011, 18:07
Hello strangers.... I'm back!! :)

Actually, I haven't been anywhere, just needed to concentrate on some work for a while and not spend all my time gabbing on various forums & social networking sites... During that time I became a little addicted to some facebook games, so guess that defeated the object of the exercise! :ashamed:

Thanks for all the pm's, enquiring about my health... Good news is they've managed to stop the headaches, bad news is they haven't been able to sort out some other problems, so still a weekly visitor at Hospiten... Oh the joy! :(

So, what have I missed? :D

Goforgold
24-11-2011, 18:13
Hi MC - not been on myself very much due to work and various other things going on. Good to hear your headaches have stopped. :)

cainaries
24-11-2011, 18:16

Actually, I haven't been anywhere, just needed to concentrate on some work for a while and not spend all my time gabbing on various forums & social networking sites... During that time I became a little addicted to some facebook games, so guess that defeated the object of the exercise! :ashamed:

Thanks for all the pm's, enquiring about my health... Good news is they've managed to stop the headaches, bad news is they haven't been able to sort out some other problems, so still a weekly visitor at Hospiten... Oh the joy! :(

It's been very quiet without you, Max! The illegal lettings thread is almost as good as a good book but, for the rest, have to say it has been quiet. Welcome back. Hopefully you are going to put a bit of stick about!

MaxineC
24-11-2011, 18:21
It's been very quiet without you, Max! The illegal lettings thread is almost as good as a good book but, for the rest, have to say it has been quiet. Welcome back. Hopefully you are going to put a bit of stick about!

Funny you should say that, just seen a comment that made my lip curl... :D

Carol55
24-11-2011, 18:22

Its good to hear that you are partially on the mend, l will keep my fingers crossed for you that they can sort out the rest.:)

The main thing that you have missed is that Henry is having a clear out and selling his unwanted junk at prices beyond belief.....€50 for a broken toy and he was looking to make a fortune selling a 50 peseta note for a mere £500!! :laugh:

9PLUS
24-11-2011, 18:26
Yeah welcome back now s'off

x

MaxineC
24-11-2011, 18:29
Its good to hear that you are partially on the mend, l will keep my fingers crossed for you that they can sort out the rest.:)

The main thing that you have missed is that Henry is having a clear out and selling his unwanted junk at prices beyond belief.....€50 for a broken toy and he was looking to make a fortune selling a 50 peseta note for a mere £500!! :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Must go and read this, where is it? How I've missed Henry! :D

Yeah welcome back now s'off

x

You can shut up too, or I'll tell everybody you're passing off Ikea prints as you're own work... ;)

sunspot
24-11-2011, 18:31
Welcome back Maxine,glad to hear your headaches have stopped,good to have you back

9PLUS
24-11-2011, 18:57
You can shut up too, or I'll tell everybody you're passing off Ikea prints as you're own work... ;)

haahahaaaheee

TOTO 99
24-11-2011, 19:24
Welcome back Max, glad you're ok.

Now I'm no doctor but it seems to me that the headaches stopped when you went off here..hmmmmm. Just a thought.
So if you could just go behind the curtain and remove your clothes I'll see what I can do..... :laugh:

Leam_Lin
24-11-2011, 19:43
Welcome back Maxine, glad your headaches are sorted.

MaxineC
24-11-2011, 19:45
Welcome back Max, glad you're ok.

Now I'm no doctor but it seems to me that the headaches stopped when you went off here..hmmmmm. Just a thought.
So if you could just go behind the curtain and remove your clothes I'll see what I can do..... :laugh:

You may have a point there about the headaches.... Alas, I was still sat in front of my computer all day, but working (or playing daft games ;) ) so definitely wasn't related to that.

As for the other issues, I don't need to remove my clothes for you to check those out as they're all from the neck up... :raspberry:

DaveRF
24-11-2011, 21:02
Hiya Maxine glad to hear you are on the mend. You'll soon be fit enough to wreck havoc everywhere again!!! :raspberry2:

YOUNG GOLFER
24-11-2011, 21:06
Hi Max nice to see you fit and well ..........not sure if fit was the right word though:bootyshake::tongue:

MaxineC
24-11-2011, 21:20
Hiya Maxine glad to hear you are on the mend. You'll soon be fit enough to wreck havoc everywhere again!!! :raspberry2:

What you doing back here, I thought you'd thrown a hissy bitch fit and stropped off... :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Max nice to see you fit and well ..........not sure if fit was the right word though:bootyshake::tongue:

If you meant fit as in tasty bird... I'll happily take that. If you meant fit as in physically, healthy fit, you've got the wrong Maxine!:D

DaveRF
24-11-2011, 21:23
What you doing back here, I thought you'd thrown a hissy bitch fit and stropped off... :rofl: :rofl:

Me hissy fit ? Never :bootyshake: I've been on a couple of times in the last couple of weeks I just don't get so much free time since I started the new job!! :raspberry:

MaxineC
24-11-2011, 21:38
Me hissy fit ? Never :bootyshake: I've been on a couple of times in the last couple of weeks I just don't get so much free time since I started the new job!! :raspberry:

Arf, arf... :D

ps: Nice ass.... :whistle:

Malteser Monkey
24-11-2011, 22:53
So All back to norm then:cheeky:

MaxineC
26-11-2011, 14:36
So All back to norm then:cheeky:

What is this word 'normal'? I don't understand it... :confused:

Medman
29-11-2011, 13:05
What is this word 'normal'? I don't understand it... :confused:

Normal (Norm) service has continued on Fun & Games, so get 'em ankles and spotty shoes over there pronto :D

Missing your insane drivel ........ :stupid:

MaxineC
01-12-2011, 18:53
Normal (Norm) service has continued on Fun & Games, so get 'em ankles and spotty shoes over there pronto :D

Missing your insane drivel ........ :stupid:

It was the lack of your inane drivel that brought me back... :bootyshake:

Medman
02-12-2011, 12:12
It was the lack of your inane drivel that brought me back... :bootyshake:

See you on the other side ....... :D