PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Urgent! home needed for chow chow

neil
25-11-2011, 09:33
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

caroletenerife
25-11-2011, 11:34
Hi Neil, sorry about your circumstances, if you have photographs of the dogs, please PM them to me. I shall put them on the Live Arico Facebook and share it with other animal lovers like member 'warmwind'. We will do our best to help you find homes for your boys x

tonypub
25-11-2011, 11:51
2 male chows looking for a new home.they are brothers but must go to separate homes because they dont get along. shadow is a 5 year old black chow he has a good nature and gets along with other dogs,he is fine with children and well behaved in the house.pluto is 5 years old blue chow,he doesnt get along with other dogs because he has been attacked about 30 times in the street by other dogs off their leads.he is lovely and very affectionate but has a nervous disposition. they are both pedegree animals but have no papers.i am forced to find new homes for both of my dogs because i am currently unemployed and havent been able to find work yet.since last night i am living on the street and therefore unable to look after them anymore.they both make natural guard dogs but are trained to be quiet. for more details Please PM me. This is unbelievable urgent thank you.were you living on mare verde?

neil
25-11-2011, 20:25

thankyou for anything you might be able to help me with:)

tonypub
25-11-2011, 20:42
can i just say,i see the dogs being walked most days,well looked after and beautiful dogs

caroletenerife
25-11-2011, 20:49
Thanks for the photos Neil, I shall post them on Live Arico site etc

SuzyQ
26-11-2011, 17:45
This really is urgent, they are on the live Arico page now but no takers yet.
I do think they will go given that they are a sought after breed, it's time that is the pressure....

Suej
26-11-2011, 18:05
Please people spread the word there has to be good homes somewhere on the Island for these adorable animals! :pray:

tazazoo
28-11-2011, 11:25
why can't you take him with you to UK ? i don't understand people who left their animals....

the dog looks so adorable... Where is it now ?

Suej
28-11-2011, 12:15
why can't you take him with you to UK ? i don't understand people who left their animals....

the dog looks so adorable... Where is it now ?

The original post has been deleted because it displayed phone numbers (against T&C rules) but apparently this guy is now homeless here so taking the dog with him is not an option see post #3 tazazoo and tonypub´s reply it might explain the situation a little better.

tazazoo
28-11-2011, 12:19
I see... I will tell around, hope anyone can take care of the dog...

SuzyQ
30-11-2011, 14:50
These dogs were abandoned in Adeje and are at the perrera awaiting destruction. If anyone can take them contact me urgently as we have a contact there.

caroletenerife
30-11-2011, 18:55
Oh god, please, please, please if anyone knows of anybody at all that might be interested in these dogs, please contact them and ask...its not their fault they are homeless and dont deserve to die..please xxx

tazazoo
30-11-2011, 19:42
i'm writing a message in Tenerife Loquo, who can be contacted ? the number of the pictures are valid ?

Added after 3 minutes:

http://tenerife.loquo.com/ps/comunidad/mascotas-animales/dos-perros-chowchow-negros-esperan-por-una-casa/373435

Hope someone will take them...

caroletenerife
30-11-2011, 20:09
if the dogs have been abandoned then i think the owner has left the island now, i have not heard from him. If you PM Suzy Q, she will be able to give you details, many thanks for your help x

SuzyQ
30-11-2011, 21:24
Yes, pm me, I can help, but time is of the essence!!

tonypub
16-12-2011, 11:37
seems the owner abandoned them,left them tied up and in the sun for 2 days.ive seen a report in a local rag.poor dogs need a home or they will be destroyed

caroletenerife
24-04-2012, 22:55
Well, where do I start. The guy did indeed tie them to a tree and they were taken to Adeje Kennels, where, if they were not claimed would be put to sleep. However...Eugenio wasn't having any of it, and went down and took the dogs to Live Arico.
He was determined he could find a home, it turns out they were chipped but not to the man who abandond them. So Eugenio was on a mission...which has taken time but the original owner has been traced and is horrified by the plight of the dogs.
She lives in Spain somewhere and is flying the boys back....I dont know the nitty gritty details, so i will let Suzy fill you all in with them when she gets in from work, but I had to share as I know alot of people were concerned for them, oh and fasi found a teeny weeny kitten this evening and sharon from cats welfare has a surrogate mum already...so all in all a positive day xxxx

SuzyQ
24-04-2012, 23:05
Its true, so happy, they could have been dead by now. Just sorting out the flights to Malaga and crates etc and they are good to go. The owner has been good enough to send a donation to go someway towards their care. Its not often things work out as well as this. Happy days!!

Pets@Home
25-04-2012, 09:34
Its true, so happy, they could have been dead by now. Just sorting out the flights to Malaga and crates etc and they are good to go. The owner has been good enough to send a donation to go someway towards their care. Its not often things work out as well as this. Happy days!!

Wow reading this thread from begging to end, just feel I have been on some kinda rollacoster, happy days and
well done all concerned ........

Tysonsapple
25-04-2012, 10:24
Sorry:p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Leam_Lin
25-04-2012, 10:32
Hi mate might be intersted young english couple we only have small aparyment however i only work at night so would be around all day for him and my girlfriend gets most nights off what kindvon temprament does he have etc thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

See post 18, they are being returned to their original owner.