PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Can anyone give this lovely young cat a home?

Suej
25-11-2011, 14:36
Hello Members!

Do you know of anybody who would like to take this cat?

It has been dumped on Paloma Beach in Los Cristianos.

It is about two years old, very friendly, and looks in good health.

The cat will be taken and dumped somewhere by the bar owner if we cannot find a home for it - I was told they did this with the last kitten that was abandoned on the complex, and it was never found.

Please ask anyone you know who might be able to care for this lovely boy!1845

Thanks! X:mad:

caroletenerife
25-11-2011, 18:41
Sue , whats the bar called, I remember the last case. I will be sure and tell everyone not to go there. hope you get somewhere for him x

Suej
25-11-2011, 18:52
Sue , whats the bar called, I remember the last case. I will be sure and tell everyone not to go there. hope you get somewhere for him x

Itīs the pool bar on the complex I think, I have posted this as I was asked If I knew of anyone who might be able to give him a home where he will be safe:(

Loaded
26-11-2011, 17:15
Just to let everyone know this cat now has a home! My friend colleague at paloma beach John Quayle is having him so all good!

Thanks to everyone who helped

Suej
26-11-2011, 17:18
Just to let everyone know this cat now has a home! My friend colleague at paloma beach John Quayle is having him so all good!

Thanks to everyone who helped

Thatīs brilliant news Loaded!:jumping: Thanks so much for letting us know...Iīm sure the little fella will have a great life! Is that John who does the Boat trips?

Loaded
26-11-2011, 18:23
Hi sue, no the John you're thinking of is captain John, who sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago.

Suej
26-11-2011, 18:26
Hi sue, no the John you're thinking of is captain John, who sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago.

Aww Really sorry to hear that! he was a popular guy! :(

caroletenerife
26-11-2011, 18:32
Thats great news, well done all involved x

Loaded
26-11-2011, 18:44
Aww Really sorry to hear that! he was a popular guy! :(

Yes he was. A great shame and a massive loss to us here at Paloma beach. We gave him a good send off!!!