PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Waitress required, immediate start

Tenerifejobs
26-11-2011, 19:43
Hi, I'm looking for a waitress for immediate start in a family bar/restaurant in las Americas. N.i.e and social preferred, as contract will be given. It's a full time position working front of house, must be able to work as a part of a team. This job entitles working over Christmas and new year.

No time wasters please.

Please Direct Message me your name, age, telephone number, places where you have worked before in Tenerife. Thank you

Added after 2 minutes:

Let me add this job is a all year round job........

honda
26-11-2011, 20:30
Is this a lady/girl position, only ?

Tenerifejobs
26-11-2011, 22:13
Yes, I'm looking for a waitress thank you!

Alba
30-11-2011, 12:00
Hi I would like to apply for this position, but I am having problems sending you a private message, I am 21 years of age and experienced in this field and I speak spanish, Is there anyway you can let me have your email address or telephone number and then I can reply with more details. Thank you

Niki
01-12-2011, 13:32
Hi, i'm having the same problem, i've sent 2 pm's and i'm not sure if you have recieved them? Could you let me know if there is any other way of contacting you re: this vacancy. Thanks

Jackie
02-12-2011, 17:47
I sent a PM the day the ad was posted for my daughter giving all the details that was asked for including her contact number but as of yet she has heard nothing. Why do people bother to advertise, especially for an immediate start and then fail to contact prospective employees.

jennie416
06-01-2012, 15:12
hi, im not sure if this position has been filled, but if not i would like to apply for it.

my name is jennie and im 27 yrs old. ive been living in tenerife for 5yrs and have an intermediate level of spanish. ive been working at the moonlight bar in torviscas for 3 and half yrs, but feel im ready to find new challenges. im usewd to working in a busy environment and also have waitress experience working at bentleys resteraunt, which, again was a very busy environment.

my telephone number is removed - please use the PM facility. i also have my own transport.

thanks