PDA

View Full Version : New member

willo-the-wisp
27-11-2011, 08:49
Hi everybody!!!! :hi:
Happened upon this forum completely by accident it must have been my lucky day. Because I am now looking forward to spending two weeks in Tenerife with my hubby, thanks to the generous help of a certain member here. We are traveling from Cornwall to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve. How good is that? :)

bonitatime
27-11-2011, 10:27
Hi and welcome
Dont hesitate to stop by and ask anything you want to know

willo-the-wisp
27-11-2011, 10:40
Hi and welcome
Dont hesitate to stop by and ask anything you want to know

Thank you bonitatime I'll get my thinking hat on!

Medman
27-11-2011, 13:03
Hi everybody!!!! :hi:
Happened upon this forum completely by accident it must have been my lucky day. Because I am now looking forward to spending two weeks in Tenerife with my hubby, thanks to the generous help of a certain member here. We are traveling from Cornwall to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve. How good is that? :)

Welcome to THE Forum. Enjoy. Santiago is from Cornwall too. She is in Tenerife right now. Can't give you her address in case you are burglar !! :laugh:

willo-the-wisp
27-11-2011, 19:00
Welcome to THE Forum. Enjoy. Santiago is from Cornwall too. She is in Tenerife right now. Can't give you her address in case you are burglar !! :laugh:

Lol Medman and many thanks for the welcome. Doubt I would know Santiago as Cornwall is a fairly big area. I am actually a Scot but have lived here for over 30 years, haven't lost the accent though according to the locals.

AL JAY
27-11-2011, 19:22
Welcome to the forum Willo-the-wisp have you been to Tenerife before at Christmas? Have a walk around the Safari centre it always looks amazing at this time of the year,Also the Church square in Los Cristianos is a fabulous place to be on new years eve and the firework display off Playa Las Vista's.

willo-the-wisp
27-11-2011, 19:48
Welcome to the forum Willo-the-wisp have you been to Tenerife before at Christmas? Have a walk around the Safari centre it always looks amazing at this time of the year,Also the Church square in Los Cristianos is a fabulous place to be on new years eve and the firework display off Playa Las Vista's.

Many thanks AL JAY for the welcome and also the suggestions as to where we can visit. We have been to Tenerife before and did visit the church square, it was January 2010 but the nativity scene was still there. This year is going to be very special for us and we haven't made any plans as yet, but are open to suggestions.

sunspot
27-11-2011, 20:51
Hello and a very warm welcome from me too, enjoy the forum

willo-the-wisp
28-11-2011, 08:50
Hello and a very warm welcome from me too, enjoy the forum

Thank you very much sunspot for the welcome. I'm already enjoying the forum the natives seems a friendly bunch!