PDA

View Full Version : Puppy found in Chayofa

Ken Henderson
28-11-2011, 11:37
This puppy has turned up in the Calle del Centro area of Chayofa, is not chipped and appears to be about 7 months old. It is also very friendly as you can see!

Does anyone own it, recognise it or would like to have it in the event that it has been abandoned?

1855 1856

Suej
28-11-2011, 12:10
I hope heīs just lost and someone will clain him! Is it possible to put a few posters up in the area with his pics on? I hope he gets home soon and is not abandoned! please let us know if you hear anything.

caroletenerife
28-11-2011, 12:12
I ken, if you dont mind i will put the photos and description on the Live Arico Facebook page and ask Warmwind to share the info also x

Added after 5 minutes:

done, lets hope someone has just lost it xx

Added after 2 minutes:

I hope heīs just lost and someone will clain him! Is it possible to put a few posters up in the area with his pics on? I hope he gets home soon and is not abandoned! please let us know if you hear anything.
Hi Sue, this wee pup has just reminded me of the other one Bongo that was running about chayofa, i clear forgot to post about him, the guys on the building site didnt want him so, he is off in January to sunny Manchester to his forever home, I had him at mine last week...wee buggar haha

Suej
28-11-2011, 12:35
I ken, if you dont mind i will put the photos and description on the Live Arico Facebook page and ask Warmwind to share the info also x

Added after 5 minutes:

done, lets hope someone has just lost it xx

Added after 2 minutes:

Hi Sue, this wee pup has just reminded me of the other one Bongo that was running about chayofa, i clear forgot to post about him, the guys on the building site didnt want him so, he is off in January to sunny Manchester to his forever home, I had him at mine last week...wee buggar haha

Great news carole I do remember Bongoīs story! Chayofa seems to have become quite a place for lost or abandoned dogs lately! :(

Ken Henderson
28-11-2011, 12:46

Sure, the more publicity the better....

Suej
28-11-2011, 13:00

Sure, the more publicity the better....

Itīs lovely that you are caring for him for the time being Ken! ThanksX I have a feeling he is just lost (I hope so :pray:)

caroletenerife
28-11-2011, 23:06
Ken, has anyone came forward for this dog? Forgot to ask if its a boy or girl, and what size does the vet reckon it will be...if you know, i have had an enquiry and just realised i didnt ask you all this. Its someone on Facebook so I might speak to them and send you a link to their page if its ok with both of you x

Ken Henderson
29-11-2011, 00:11
No responses yet, it is a girl and the vetīs opinion was that it will remain its current small size as it grows up. Any prospective leads for a new owner would be appreciated, as while it has taken up residence in my garden, the perimeter is not fully secure and it can go walkabouts. For its own safety, we will have to be contacting the dog refuges soon to see if they could take it.

caroletenerife
29-11-2011, 10:44
Hi Ken I will Pm you the girls Facebook page and you can give her your details cheers x

claire1968
29-11-2011, 20:28
Dear Ken,
Pff a long story but I would like to have this puppy! I'm on facebook claire drabbe, please contact me!

caroletenerife
29-11-2011, 20:59
Dear Ken,
Pff a long story but I would like to have this puppy! I'm on facebook claire drabbe, please contact me!
Happy to see you found your way here Claire, good luck, I hope it all works out xxx

Suej
29-11-2011, 21:22
Dear Ken,

Hi Claire! I hope you do take him! his photos are enough to melt anyones heart he looks a gorgeous little fella and feel sure he will make a wonderful friend!
Please let us know as quite a few of us are not on Facebook! Good luck!:wave:

Ken Henderson
29-11-2011, 23:47
Just to update everyone. My wife & Claire have spoken and fingers are crossed that things work out and a new home for Puppy can be reported very soon!

caroletenerife
30-11-2011, 23:10
Hi Claire! I hope you do take him! his photos are enough to melt anyones heart he looks a gorgeous little fella and feel sure he will make a wonderful friend!
Please let us know as quite a few of us are not on Facebook! Good luck!:wave:

psst..hes a she xx

claire1968
01-12-2011, 08:12
I will meet her at 10.30 today!!!Hope it all works out the way we allwant it: let you know!

caroletenerife
01-12-2011, 10:24
Have everything crossed for a good outcome xxxx

Suej
01-12-2011, 14:45
Have everything crossed for a good outcome xxxx

The suspense is killing me!!! Any news?:spin:

caroletenerife
01-12-2011, 21:30
The suspense is killing me!!! Any news?:spin:
Patience is a virtue Sue haha

Suej
01-12-2011, 23:07
Iīll be patient but can you let us know by tonight please?:raspberry::laugh:

caroletenerife
01-12-2011, 23:42
Hi Sue, bet you thought this was news hahahaha:cheeky:

Ken Henderson
02-12-2011, 08:38
Hi all, early indications yesterday looked promising, but I am awaiting an update today from Claire before I claim a successful final result.....

caroletenerife
02-12-2011, 10:01
Hi all, early indications yesterday looked promising, but I am awaiting an update today from Claire before I claim a successful final result.....
Thanks Ken, Suej isnt going to have any fingernails left soon xxx

Suej
02-12-2011, 13:10
Thanks Ken, Suej isnt going to have any fingernails left soon xxx

Down to my elbows now! Will keep looking in for good news! :pray:

caroletenerife
02-12-2011, 19:58
Sue, Claire posted on Facebook that she is giving the little pup a home and a new brother/sister. I dont know if she will post on here because shes not a regular member, but joined to speak to Ken about the pup, hope she will though. So you can stop knawing at your elbows now, happy ending I cant thank her enough, and you Ken who showed great kindness to this puppy by taking her into your home xxx

Suej
02-12-2011, 20:00
Aww! thatīs wonderful news! really happy now!:thanx: XXX

caroletenerife
02-12-2011, 20:08
Aww! thatīs wonderful news! really happy now!:thanx: XXX
Me too, Santa is generous to good boys and girls, So Claire and Kens stockings are bound to be bulging..i think the little pup has already had her Christmas wish come true x

Ken Henderson
07-12-2011, 21:53
I think it is now probably safe to claim a happy result. The latest update is that "Chica" is beginning to play well with her new doggie companion, and now has a new home with Claire & her family.

Many thanks to all of you that helped to achieve such a good outcome (especially caroletenerife). Just in case there is any confusion, all of the credit in my family should go to my wife & daughter, as they did all of the hard work. I am not really a "pets" person!

:spin:

Suej
07-12-2011, 21:57
[QUOTE=Ken Henderson;123118]I think it is now probably safe to claim a happy result. The latest update is that "Chica" is beginning to play well with her new doggie companion, and now has a new home with Claire & her family.

Many thanks to all of you that helped to achieve such a good outcome (especially caroletenerife). Just in case there is any confusion, all of the credit in my family should go to my wife & daughter, as they did all of the hard work. I am not really a "pets" person!

The fact that you have put this post on here to update us shows you are a very considerate and thoughtful person Ken! so Thanks!!! a big thanks to your wife and your daughter for looking after the little girl in the meantime! Really happy to hear the good news! Iīm sure Chica will have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you and your family a good one too:D

caroletenerife
07-12-2011, 23:01
Thanks for the update Ken and to your wife and daughter for their help. Like Sue says, people like you are very special, you took in a lost little soul and helped give her a new happy life. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year, thank you again xxxxx