PDA

View Full Version : Other Accommodation

sassy
28-11-2011, 13:15
Hi guys/girls

I am moving to Tenerife in march or April and I am currently looking for some apartments for long term rental, in San Eugenio Torviscus or las Americas. I was wondering if any of you nice people could point me in the right direction of landlords etc or give some links for a few websites where i can look around,

thanks Natalie

tonypub
28-11-2011, 14:23
i live here nat,as do a few ex-pats.not the cheapest but its all about the quality of life http://www.apartamentosoroverde.blogspot.com/

Stoney
28-11-2011, 15:01
A lot depends on what you want to spend, you can do it cheaper if you live in the Alto areas. Some you can walk but others you would need a car or motorcycle. Suggest you make a want list. i.e. studio, 1 bed or 2 bed etc. Inclusive of Elec and Water. On a large or small complex. Close to nightlife or quiet. Max Euros rent pcm. Once you have done this repost it and you will no doubt get replies from private lets.

Have a look on the Tenerife Property Guide, this will show you a lot of rentals and sites to visit. Although from past experience don't bother contacting the ones without a photo, they either don't reply or when they do, that one has gone and they ask for your details. Then they search for what you want and charge you equivalent of one months rent for their time etc. A lot of agencies also try to charge but if you say upfront you are not paying a finders fee, they usually will not charge you. Good Luck