PDA

View Full Version : March 2012

pearlandfrank
28-11-2011, 21:17
Coming back to Tenerife in March next year after 3 years away staying at Parque Santaigo 2. Normally eat in the Parque de la Paz area as we know where to eat around that area. Can some one advise on bars and restuarants to try round the Parque Santiage 2 area. Can't walk very far due to Pearl having a sore leg. Any tips on where to get a decent breakfast would also be a help.:scotland:

Stoney
28-11-2011, 21:36
You can hire a wheel chair for 70 Euros for a week, get her one of those and go back to Parque le Paz still the best area.

pearlandfrank
28-11-2011, 21:45
70 Euros. Remember coming from Scotland we have short hands and deep pockets.

sunspot
28-11-2011, 21:48
Coming back to Tenerife in March next year after 3 years away staying at Parque Santaigo 2. Normally eat in the Parque de la Paz area as we know where to eat around that area. Can some one advise on bars and restuarants to try round the Parque Santiage 2 area. Can't walk very far due to Pearl having a sore leg. Any tips on where to get a decent breakfast would also be a help.:scotland:

The pool bar in Parque 2 does a very good breakfast and also in El Cedros which is next to Parque 2, i reckon Montanas evening menu is really good also

Zara
28-11-2011, 22:03
70 Euros. Remember coming from Scotland we have short hands and deep pockets.

If you should consider hiring a wheelchair you can get them for as little as €35 a week from Blue Badge Tenerife http://www.bluebadge-tenerife.com/tenerife-mobility-hire.htm I know someone who has used this company and they rate them highly.

Sharonk
28-11-2011, 22:08
The breakfast is nice in Parque Santiago 2 but you can't beat the breakfast in Parque Santiago1 , full english, toast and tea or coffee for 3 euros, I'm staying in Parque Santiago 2 at christmas.

pearlandfrank
30-11-2011, 15:17
The pool bar in Parque 2 does a very good breakfast and also in El Cedros which is next to Parque 2, i reckon Montanas evening menu is really good also

Where is Montana in relation to Parque Santiago 2.

sunspot
30-11-2011, 15:28
Where is Montana in relation to Parque Santiago 2.

Montanas is a few yards to the left of the entrance to Parque 2, next to El cedros,it will take you a couple of minutes from reception of Parque 2

pearlandfrank
01-12-2011, 20:45
Montanas is a few yards to the left of the entrance to Parque 2, next to El cedros,it will take you a couple of minutes from reception of Parque 2

Many thanks, any other places we can have a decent evening meal close by.